has anyone else still not received their 2012 Club Nintendo Platinum rewards?...

#1panicbxmbPosted 1/11/2013 8:56:12 PM
I usually get mine before Christmas, but I never did this past year. I did actually move in October, but I changed my address and even asked my old landlord if she got any mail of mine....

Seems really strange that I just never got the posters yet. Anyone else in my situation, or should I contact Nintendo to see what's going on?
#2OUTLAW2009Posted 1/11/2013 8:59:35 PM
Did you ever get the email confirmation that it was shipped?
---
3DS FC 0774-42492697: When a Capcom character gets announced for SSB4, I'm gonna say " I told you so" 1/7/12
#3panicbxmb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:03:55 PM
OUTLAW2009 posted...

now that you mention it, i forgot all about that... looking through my inbox reminds me that they DID send a shipping confirmation back in November. what the heck?

it says 4-10 days for delivery, so i'll track it and email Nintendo if i have to.

sorry for the unnecessary thread, and thanks for pointing me in the obvious direction!
#4nintendoggerPosted 1/11/2013 9:05:16 PM
panicbxmb posted...
OUTLAW2009 posted...

now that you mention it, i forgot all about that... looking through my inbox reminds me that they DID send a shipping confirmation back in November. what the heck?

it says 4-10 days for delivery, so i'll track it and email Nintendo if i have to.

sorry for the unnecessary thread, and thanks for pointing me in the obvious direction!

I had the same thing happen, and I emailed them about it, and I still have not received it. :/
---
Rah.
#5panicbxmb(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2013 9:07:15 PM
nintendogger posted...
panicbxmb posted...
OUTLAW2009 posted...

I had the same thing happen, and I emailed them about it, and I still have not received it. :/

huh, good to see that i'm not alone. still kinda sucks. i hope we both get our rewards soon!
#6nintendoggerPosted 1/11/2013 9:09:36 PM
Same! Just like you I never had issues before!
---
Rah.
#7darksonic3Posted 1/13/2013 3:03:28 AM
I received my posters a month earlier. I forgot all about it until I got the confirm shipping request lol
---
Xbox GT: C1RCAx99
#8SquirrelettePosted 1/13/2013 6:25:32 AM
panicbxmb posted...
OUTLAW2009 posted...

Unfortunately there's no tracking on it. It's definitely gone missing, so you need to call Nintendo. :(
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#9Mr_Big_BossPosted 1/13/2013 7:13:29 AM
I got my posters last month.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...