10 games you'd like to see on 3DS...

#1GenericName9Posted 1/12/2013 7:42:44 AM
I thought this would be an interesting discussion(to me at least...). I checked and did not see another already done, my apologies if it has been...on to the subject:

If you could have any 10 games you wanted made or ported to the 3DS what would they be? What do you want to see made? Feel free to elaborate or state reasons why, E-shop apps or Virtual Console titles count also. Here goes.

1. ChessMaster 3DS: I Love playing chess, I still play Chessmaster DS quite a bit. It does not have Internet play though, only local. It would be so nice to have an updated version, new training puzzles and strategy tutorials, new boards and pieces, eye candy, and of course online play.

2. DOOM 3DS: the classic id software shooter with sharpened textures and sprites in 3D. No matter how old it is it's still barrels of fun!

3. Quake 3DS: Another id fps classic. Enhanced graphics, online deathmatch.

4. Orcs and Elves 3DS: Will id software ever show any 3DS Love? A whole new Orcs and Elves game exclusivel for the 3DS. Idsoft brought this game to the DS, it was a fun to play old school dungeon crawler. As much of a mobile evangalist and graphics technology afficianado as John Carmack is I am utterly bewildered that he has totally ignored the 3DS thus far. Why?

5.Resident Evil 2 3DS: RE2 remade in the RE: Revelations engine!

6. Mario64 3DS: The greatest Mario game of all time. You can play the DS version on 3DS and use the analog stick, but it functions like a d-pad. Now that we have analog controls and 3D, please let's utilize for this game and release the DEFINITIVE version.

7. The Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past GBA Virtual Console:
Since the 3DS cannot play GBA games like the DS could; PLEASE at least make it availible to us SOMEHOW. I really miss playing this one.

8. Super Mario World GBA Virtual Console: Same reason as stated above, the 3DS can't play GBA carts, make them availible in the E-shop.

9. Super Buster Bros. SNES Virtual Console: a fun addictive classic Capcom title known in Japan as Pang! Another classic that I miss.

10. Pikmin 3DS: for obvious reasons.

That's my list. I'm eager to hear from some others about it. What's your ultimate 3ds wish list? Thanks for reading!
---
If you were a boss I'd deathmatch ya in a minute!
#2aamotPosted 1/12/2013 8:04:40 AM(edited)

5.Resident Evil 2 3DS: RE2 remade in the RE: Revelations engine!

Absolutely yes. Also I'd like to see:

Earthbound / Mother 3. Some form of one or both of these games. Remade, ported, whatever.

Minecraft. It's kind of run its course, and some corners would have to be cut, but the game could work so perfectly on this system.

Some kind of an in-depth "create your own something" thing. Like, either a sound mixing editor, or a quality RPG maker, or something. Some kind of project that you could pour a lot of time into and create something worthwhile.

and Zombies Ate My Neighbors 3DS!
---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833
#3guedesbrawlPosted 1/12/2013 8:12:13 AM
persona 3 portable
persona 4 the golden
castlevania symphony of the night
miles edgewroth 2 translated
luminous arc 3 translated.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#4TransdudePosted 1/12/2013 8:12:21 AM
1. The Void (port)
2. Phantasy Star Online (port)
3. Audiosurf (port)
4. Burnout (port or new title)
5. Star Fox (new title)
6. Bioshock (port or new title)
7. Pikmin (new title)
8. Vectorman (VC or new title)
9. Metroid (new title)
10. Spectrobes (new title)

Here is my list
---
Steam ID: jessegames1996 | 3DS Friend Code: 2750-1600-2747
http://www.youtube.com/user/transdude1996
#5rab103Posted 1/12/2013 8:33:49 AM
here's the 10 games i'd like too see on the 3ds

1.Pokemon Emerald Best 3rd gen pokemon game in my opinion i'd love too see it on the eshop.
2.Rayman 3 gba version I remember owning this game when I had a gba so I'd like too see this on 3ds virtual console too.
3.Sonic Advance A really good sonic game and another one I really want on there.
4.MegaMan BattleChip Challenge sure it was different from the other ones on the gba but it was still an excellent game So I'd like this game as well
5.MegaMan X I really like this game i've played the original version the psp remake and the ios version if nintendo released this on the 3ds eshop i'd buy it.
6.Rayman Advance i've played quite a few versions of the original game i'd enjoy having this on the 3ds.
7.Digimon battle spirit it's a nice fighting game and i'm also a digimon fan.
8.Super Mario World being a huge Mario fan I'll buy this in an instant if nintendo released it on the eshop.
9.Megaman 7 this needs too be on the eshop I would so buy it if it were.
10. and last but not least MegaMan&Bass an Awesome game that I really want on the 3ds eshop also based on the level design this game was clearly desinged with Bass in mind. You can probably tell I want gba games on the eshop more than anything but there are snes games that I also want MegaMan X, Super Mario World and MegaMan 7 are just some examples.
---
If you believe in Satan, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
#6abbyhitterPosted 1/12/2013 8:49:17 AM
1. Ruby/Sapphire remakes
2. Kingdom Hearts BBS 3D
3. Megaman StarForce 4
4. Donkey Kong Country Returns 2
5. Sonic Colors 2
6. Super Mario 3D Land 2
7. The World Ends With You 2
8. Super Mario Sunshine 2
9. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D
10. The Last Story 3D
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#7BatenKait0sPosted 1/12/2013 8:50:49 AM
1) Baten Kaitos 3D

2) Summon Night: Swordcraft Story IV

3) LoZ: The Windwaker

4) Solatorobo 2

5) Untitled New Okami/Okamiden game

6) Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3

7) Dragon Quest XI

8) Arc Rise Fantasia 2

9) Untitled Lunar game

10) Untitled Suikoden game
---
Currently playing:
Magi-Nation (GBC); Retro Game Challenge (DS)
#8Fray_MakenPosted 1/12/2013 8:54:06 AM
01) Dragon Spirit Eshop release
02) A Borderlands game
03) A GOOD Diablo-esque game
04) REmake port
05) NIGHTS port of the original or new game
06) MH4 in NA
07) Fantasy Life in NA
08) Bravely Default In NA
09) A GOOD open world game
10) Starcraft Ghost, LOL!
#9Solar_CrimsonPosted 1/12/2013 9:07:22 AM
1. An original Tales game
2. Persona spinoff
3. Pokemon Box app compatible with the 4th thru 6th Gens.

...That's all, really.
---
http://backloggery.com/SolarCrimson - My Backloggery
The official Okuninushi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#10BatenKait0sPosted 1/12/2013 9:11:04 AM
Fray_Maken posted...
01) Dragon Spirit Eshop release
02) A Borderlands game
03) A GOOD Diablo-esque game
04) REmake port
05) NIGHTS port of the original or new game
06) MH4 in NA
07) Fantasy Life in NA
08) Bravely Default In NA
09) A GOOD open world game
10) Starcraft Ghost, LOL!

03).....Soma Bringer?
---
Currently playing:
Magi-Nation (GBC); Retro Game Challenge (DS)