3DS XL - EU customer offer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS XL - EU customer offer

User Info: dazza_avo

dazza_avo
4 years ago#1
Hi guys,

If any of you are European customers then you might have heard about the current offer from Nintendo whereby you get a free game if you register before 15th of January.

Just wondering if anybody has done this, and if so, how long it took to receive your download code? It says 3 days although I registered mine last monday and havent received anything yet...

User Info: Stykmeister

Stykmeister
4 years ago#2
I got mine straight after I applied. The mail came through about 1 minute after I chose the game
3781-6464-7859 Goldeneye
1289-9437-4855 3DS

dazza_avo
4 years ago#3
Hmm how strange, maybe I should email them

User Info: vervaine

vervaine
4 years ago#4
I registered on Jan 4th or so and received the code more or less 48 hours later. 1-2 day delay was normal from what I heard.

User Info: Stykmeister

Stykmeister
4 years ago#5
I think I got my game code so fast because I chose my game on the first day the offer was announced (October - November time) so now it's probably much busier. I kept the email in a safe folder until Jan 1st when I downloaded it.
3781-6464-7859 Goldeneye
1289-9437-4855 3DS

User Info: miffie_1

miffie_1
4 years ago#6
I registered mine on Tuesday still have nothing. I haven't had anything back from Nintendo yet. may call up on Monday.
Black FC: 3095 7184 2283 | Gen V W/L ratio: 185-24 | # of teams trolled by my Aron and Stunfisk: 79

User Info: CheBob55

CheBob55
4 years ago#7
26th Dec I registered it, and no code or reply to 2 emails since.

User Info: CressDXX

CressDXX
4 years ago#8
Too bad my 3DS XL didnt come with a NC code card.
Bergsala in sweden are A######. They take out all the point cards on the 3DS machines before the are shipped to the stores.. :(
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
GT: CressDX

dazza_avo
4 years ago#9
CheBob55 posted...
26th Dec I registered it, and no code or reply to 2 emails since.

That sucks, I think I'm gonna wait until the 15th (which is when the offer ends) and then try phone up somehow
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. 3DS XL - EU customer offer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived