Planning to pick up a 3DS, normal or XL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Planning to pick up a 3DS, normal or XL?
4 years ago#1
I haven't followed anything 3DS related, so I don't know anything really. I find the size of the normal 3DS much more appealing, but is the XL much better somehow? I still have a big backlog of DS games, so I'll be playing those a lot as well.
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
4 years ago#2
I upgraded to the XL because the screens are so much nicer.
2234 - 7206 - 6271 [3DS]
Twitter: Scrafties
4 years ago#3
When it comes to DS games, I love the way chrono trigger, super robot taisen og saga endless frontier, megaman zero collection/zx games, the world ends with you, kingdom hearts 358/2 days, yoshi's island ds, super princess peach, radiant historia, hell basically all my DS games look on the 3DS.

After playing on a cousin's 3DS and then getting my own XL, I personally could never go back to playing on a regular 3DS. (also the XL is more comfortable for me since I have big hands).
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
4 years ago#4
DS games will look better on the XL than on the normal. Go for the XL.
3DS FC - 0688-6401-1227
4 years ago#5
If having bigger screens matters to you buy the XL. The best thing you can do is get your hands on both of them and then decide on which you prefer.
I'm a 10+ year GameFaqs lurker. Friend Code: 3668-7314-6427.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Planning to pick up a 3DS, normal or XL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived