Just out of Curiosity....

#1TCaC04Posted 1/12/2013 11:05:38 AM
Does anyone have any idea if we (NA) will be getting any sort of Limited/Special Edition 3DS XL anytime soon? I already own a 3DS but have been wanting to purchase an XL for sometime now. But I don't want to go out and get one and then a month later, one of them comes out.

Also, will we get different colors too? I really like the pure white 3DS XL but it only available outside of the NA. I'm in no hurry to get one anytime soon since my current one has been awesome. I just wanted to ask if anyone on here thinks that we will get more colors for 3DS XLs or a Limited Edition one as well? Any input would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4
#2SquirrelettePosted 1/12/2013 11:56:22 AM
Japan and Korea have/are getting the special edition white Animal Crossing XL. No idea if North America will get it or when, but it's a (small) possibility.
---
~" A chat with you, and somehow death loses its sting."~
#3TCaC04(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 12:25:54 PM
Squirrelette posted...
Japan and Korea have/are getting the special edition white Animal Crossing XL. No idea if North America will get it or when, but it's a (small) possibility.

Thanks for the reply. Sucks that we rarely get the Japan Exclusives like the Charizard XL or the Pikachu XL.
---
PSN: AZ_Killstreak_4
NNID: AZ_Commando_4