DS series that you used to enjoy immensely but

#1xxxxxnPosted 1/12/2013 12:22:12 PM
You feel are starting to go downhill even though the series are kinda ok.

I absolutely loved the first cooking mama game for DS and still play the series but we are on cooking mama 4 now and while its ok nothing significant or interesting is really added to the series it needs to evolve.

Harvest Moon FOMT was one of my favorite handheld games I was addicted to that game. But the newer harvest moon games sometimes I will go weeks without playing them. They just seem to have lost the charm somewhere along the way.

The handheld Mario RPGs. I loved Superstar Saga that game was awesome. And now I look at handheld Mario RPGs how we've gone from superstar saga to sticker star and I ask myself what the hell happened. Sticker Star was ok but it could have been so much better.
#2Reverted_PikkonPosted 1/12/2013 5:42:13 PM
xxxxxn posted...

I absolutely loved the first cooking mama game for DS and still play the series but we are on cooking mama 4 now and while its ok nothing significant or interesting is really added to the series it needs to evolve.

Harvest Moon FOMT was one of my favorite handheld games I was addicted to that game. But the newer harvest moon games sometimes I will go weeks without playing them. They just seem to have lost the charm somewhere along the way.

The handheld Mario RPGs. I loved Superstar Saga that game was awesome. And now I look at handheld Mario RPGs how we've gone from superstar saga to sticker star and I ask myself what the hell happened. Sticker Star was ok but it could have been so much better.

Bowsers Inside Story is the best one.
---
The wind... it is... blowing... -Ganondorf
#3BrianCraigSmithPosted 1/12/2013 6:40:15 PM
The handheld Mario RPGs? There's the Mario & Luigi SERIES, and then there's the ONE Paper Mario game. Get your facts straight. WWWYKI
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059
#4nintendoggerPosted 1/12/2013 7:17:48 PM
Paper Mario? Original was my favorite. (Played TTYD first though.) Also Mario games that are open world adventures. I loved 64 and Sunshine was my favorite.
---
Rah.
#5Mega_RatPosted 1/12/2013 7:29:03 PM
Reverted_Pikkon posted...
xxxxxn posted...

Bowsers Inside Story is the best one.

Nope, SSS is. :3
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#6SSJ4CHRISPosted 1/12/2013 7:31:55 PM
BrianCraigSmith posted...
The handheld Mario RPGs? There's the Mario & Luigi SERIES, and then there's the ONE Paper Mario game. Get your facts straight. WWWYKI

4 games means RPGs is actually correct. Get your facts straight before you whine.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.