DS series that you used to enjoy immensely but

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DS series that you used to enjoy immensely but
4 years ago#1
You feel are starting to go downhill even though the series are kinda ok.

I absolutely loved the first cooking mama game for DS and still play the series but we are on cooking mama 4 now and while its ok nothing significant or interesting is really added to the series it needs to evolve.

Harvest Moon FOMT was one of my favorite handheld games I was addicted to that game. But the newer harvest moon games sometimes I will go weeks without playing them. They just seem to have lost the charm somewhere along the way.

The handheld Mario RPGs. I loved Superstar Saga that game was awesome. And now I look at handheld Mario RPGs how we've gone from superstar saga to sticker star and I ask myself what the hell happened. Sticker Star was ok but it could have been so much better.
4 years ago#2
xxxxxn posted...

I absolutely loved the first cooking mama game for DS and still play the series but we are on cooking mama 4 now and while its ok nothing significant or interesting is really added to the series it needs to evolve.

Harvest Moon FOMT was one of my favorite handheld games I was addicted to that game. But the newer harvest moon games sometimes I will go weeks without playing them. They just seem to have lost the charm somewhere along the way.

The handheld Mario RPGs. I loved Superstar Saga that game was awesome. And now I look at handheld Mario RPGs how we've gone from superstar saga to sticker star and I ask myself what the hell happened. Sticker Star was ok but it could have been so much better.

Bowsers Inside Story is the best one.
The wind... it is... blowing... -Ganondorf
4 years ago#3
The handheld Mario RPGs? There's the Mario & Luigi SERIES, and then there's the ONE Paper Mario game. Get your facts straight. WWWYKI
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059
4 years ago#4
Paper Mario? Original was my favorite. (Played TTYD first though.) Also Mario games that are open world adventures. I loved 64 and Sunshine was my favorite.
Rah.
4 years ago#5
Reverted_Pikkon posted...
xxxxxn posted...

Bowsers Inside Story is the best one.

Nope, SSS is. :3
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
4 years ago#6
BrianCraigSmith posted...
The handheld Mario RPGs? There's the Mario & Luigi SERIES, and then there's the ONE Paper Mario game. Get your facts straight. WWWYKI

4 games means RPGs is actually correct. Get your facts straight before you whine.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225 PSN: phayro_rip
People Only Like Obama, that's the motto Romney, P.O.L.O.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. DS series that you used to enjoy immensely but

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived