Would anyone want a real Suikoden game for the 3ds?

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 1/12/2013 8:58:18 PM
I'm not talking about any of that Tierkreis trash.
---
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
#2Boomerang78Posted 1/12/2013 9:33:50 PM
Yes, YES. A game like Suikoden II or Suikoden V on the 3DS would be orgasmic.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yD9N0.gif
#3BegingamePosted 1/12/2013 10:02:22 PM
I'd like a real Suikoden game for ANY system at this point! Of course I'd prefer 3DS, but we got screwed over the on the latest PSP Suikoden so whatever Konami needs to put it on to sell, I'd buy it. One of the most underrated RPG series of all time.
#421_21Posted 1/12/2013 10:03:46 PM
I'm going to start playing Suikoden soon, and right now, not excited unless 3DS has a port of the first one.
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#5Captain_DrekPosted 1/12/2013 10:42:52 PM
I would love a port of II.
I only have one friend who was even able to find a copy of the original PSX disc.
It's the perfect kind of series for a portable in my opinion. I just prefer turn based RPGS on handhelds.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/captaindrek
#6pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 11:13:39 PM
I would love a game that takes place between 2 and 3.
---
My opinion is that most opinions are wrong
#7RKOMe2011Posted 1/12/2013 11:18:02 PM
I want a unique & diffrent game sort of how Shin IV will be made from the ground up such as Suikoden Tierkreis was its own deal I would like a new and ground up game to take advantage and be unique on the 3DS.

Similar towards Fire Emblem we can be a customized avatar I would love to see this in a Suikoden game being a Female MC in Suikoden would be a cool diffrent twist diffrent from the dominated Male MC.

Chris in Suikoden 3 was the only Female MC that was useable & controllable so a Female MC from start to finish would be awesome.

Me being a Male sometimes prefer Female Characters over Males I hardly use a Male CAC other than in WWE games making a CAW.

I guess over the years I have been using a Fem more than a guy from Mass Effect to my Final Fantasy games and other games I just love using a Fem.

It would be a diffrent deal also if Suikoden would be into the Future more Futuristic instead of back in the past a new kind of plot twist while retaining and stil using the 108 Stars of Destiny would remain in tact.

Being A JRPG hardcore guy Suikoden would do more well on a Portable compared to a Console and quite frankly I have gave up on Suikoden 6 for a console so I say make a Portable Suikoden for the 3DS & Vita.

The same with Persona 5 if Persona 5 is being such a hard deal to make for consoles make it for the portables we have seen how Sucessful Persona 4 Golden was also they seem to be more popular on the portables than a console is.

So Persona & Suikdoen need to go Portable not Console such as the next coming YS Celestia game for the Vita.
#8CronoDynePosted 1/13/2013 1:44:19 AM
Begingame posted...
I'd like a real Suikoden game for ANY system at this point!

Came in to say this.
---
Goodbye Chewy. You were the best friend I could ask for. Rest in peace, buddy.
#9darkness1018Posted 1/13/2013 2:12:52 AM
Id love a new 3DS Suikden game.
---
PSN: nightwing2099
3DS XL FC: 1693-0734-3733
#10EarthViperPosted 1/13/2013 2:20:31 AM
There's only one game I will alone buy a system for and that's Suikoden VI.

I can only hope if we ever do see the game it will be faithful to the main series both in terms of cannon and design.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.