What Retail Titles are on JPN E-Shop?

#1AlmostAutumnPosted 1/13/2013 2:52:17 AM
Just ordered a JPN 3DS and I'm trying to find out which games are available on E-Shop, and which aren't. If someone could take the time to give a list it'd be appreciated, as I really don't know which games I should get to importing and waiting on.

*Also, any information on which ones may be getting uploaded soon would be appreciated. I heard Senran Kagura is coming to E-Shop soon, so perhaps Fantasy Life/Project X Zone also?
#2CressDXXPosted 1/13/2013 3:33:09 AM
There are a lot of downloadable 3DS titles on the jp store. more than the US and EU combined.

I would do a list of all the games there but sadly i cant read japanese. :(
---
3DS FC: 4425-1804-8511
GT: CressDX
#3OnikyuubiPosted 1/13/2013 4:32:40 AM(edited)
Just got home, something to do while having lunch :o

Did a search for anything over 1500Y on the eShop (in case of discounts), since they sneakily hide older stuff so they can't be seen without searching.

Here's the stuff that's already out with prices. Also noted whichever has a demo for the heck of it.

Senran Kagura Burst: Guren no Shoujotachi - 5980Y
Kuukan Sagashimono Kei: Nouryoku Kaihatsu 3D Nou Training - 2800Y
Biohazard The Mercenaries 3D - 2600Y
Moe Moe Daisensou * Gendaiban 3D - 5040Y
ESSE Rakuraku Kakeibo - 2800Y
New Love Plus - 4800Y (demo)
Fantasy Life - 5800Y
Nicola Kanshuu: Model * Oshare Audition Platina - 5980Y (demo)
Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Machi - 4980Y
Lost Heroes - 6280Y
Kawaii Koneko 3D - 5040Y
Monster Hunter 3G - 3400Y (demo)
Paper Mario Super Seal (Sticker Star) - 4800Y
Dead or Alive Dimensions - 5400Y (demo)
Poyo Poyo Kansatsu Nikki - 2800Y
Shin Sangoku Musou VS (Dynasty Warriors VS) - 5400Y (demo)
Shifting World: Shiro to Kuro no Meikyuu - 2800Y (demo)
Layton Kyouju vs Gyakuten Saiban (Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney) - 5980Y
Pokemon no Fushigi no Dungeon: Magnagate to Mugendai no Meikyuu (Mystery Dungeon) - 4800Y (demo)
TOEIC Test: Chousoku Training - 2800Y
Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing New Leaf) - 4800Y
Pilot Wings Resort - 4800Y
Zelda no Densetsu: Toki no Ocarina 3D - 4800Y
Starfox 64 3D - 4800Y
Hana to Ikimono Rittai Zukan - 3800Y (demo) (awesome flower/insect/bird encyclopedia in 3D :o)
Super Mario 3D Land - 4800Y
Mario Kart 7 - 4800Y
Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games - 4800Y
Bravely Default - Flying Fairy - 5400Y (demo)
Mario Tennis Open - 4800Y
Sengoku Musou Chronicle 2nd - 5400Y (demo)
AKB48+Me - 5670Y
Wagamama Fashion: GirlsMode - Yokubari Sengen! (Style Savvy) - 4800Y
Shin Egokoro Kyoush*tsu (Art Academy) - 3800Y
Tohoku Daigaku Karei Igaku Kenkyuusho - Kawashima Ryuuta Kyouju Kanshuu - Mono Sugoku Nou o Kitaeru 5-Funkan no Oni Training (Brain Age, loltitle) 3800Y (demo)
New Super Mario Brothers 2 - 4800Y

Wow, didn't expect that many O.o

No Project X Zone, unfortunately.

And thanks to having done this, I found some new demos and probably a few stuff I'm gonna buy, lol.

And I still find the new eShop layout horrible (same one the US eShop changed to), couldn't for the life of me figure out where the upcoming eShop stuff is >.>

Honestly though, importing games is more or less the same price, maybe a max of $5 difference depending on the site you order from. And a lot of them offer low/free shipping for small packages. Assuming you like owning the cartriges instead of digital downloads (which I don't like much on 3DS since there are no accounts to link your downloads to).

Also enjoy your JP 3DS (* '-')b

---
http://i.imgur.com/jsS41.png
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-change_language-83-kyag.html
#4AlmostAutumn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:03:02 AM
Wow, thanks man! That was a fast response.

And heck to all hell am I happy Fantasy Life is on there! To be honest, I've been kind of dreading having to wait 3 weeks to play it, so I'm totally going to just nab it off there.

I'm with you on physical, but I'm a pretty impatient import-gamer. That 3 week wait is too brutal!
#5AlmostAutumn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:06:06 AM
And hey, did anyone pick up Bravely Default? That's another title I'm interested in, but I don't know how accomodating it'd be for someone who doesn't know Japanese? I mean, I know a little, but outside of kid-oriented, furigana titles (or katakana-craze titles like E.X. Troopers) I pretty much fall flat on my face.
#6PokeMasterPosted 1/13/2013 6:42:04 AM
Onikyuubi posted...

And I still find the new eShop layout horrible (same one the US eShop changed to), couldn't for the life of me figure out where the upcoming eShop stuff is >.>

The News tab tells you everything that's coming out, and the new releases are always at the front of their respective categories.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#7OnikyuubiPosted 1/13/2013 6:45:21 AM
AlmostAutumn posted...
And hey, did anyone pick up Bravely Default? That's another title I'm interested in, but I don't know how accomodating it'd be for someone who doesn't know Japanese? I mean, I know a little, but outside of kid-oriented, furigana titles (or katakana-craze titles like E.X. Troopers) I pretty much fall flat on my face.

I have it, though I haven't properly started it yet due to limited play time recently. However, from what I saw so far, it really isn't very playable (let alone enjoyable) for someone who's Japanese language level is low. It's rated Cero C (ages 15+), so I suppose you'd expect it to be not much lower than middle school level kanji. And most dialogue isn't voiced, nor does it have furigana (neither do menus) :x

Technically, you can still get by with just kana and low level kanji knowledge, but you'd miss out a lot on the story.
I myself am putting it off till I have time mainly because I'll be playing it with a kanji app open on my phone (which I'll be using very, very often >.>)

I'd say try out the demo on the eShop before you buy it, if the Japanese is way too high for your liking, you don't lose anything putting off buying it for now, since it'll always be on the eShop.

Most Cero A (Everyone) rated titles should have low level kanji and/or furigana, specially if they want to include the younger audience, so you could look out for those if you're up for learning while you play.

And if you're good with spoken Japanese, Senran Kagura is fully voiced (besides infrequent novel style cut scenes), and has little in terms of menus, so it's a good title that you'll still understand without issues. Great action game, as well :o
---
http://i.imgur.com/jsS41.png
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-28-change_language-83-kyag.html