I have VERY high hopes for the next portable handheld Zelda game for 3DS!

#11TinyTim123Posted 1/13/2013 2:50:28 AM
AwesomeOSauce posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
But I like cel-shaded graphics. :(

Skyward Sword had an AMAZING style and cellshaded is no longer needed.
I want a 3D Zelda game with SS style graphics for 3DS

and I want a 2D Zelda, and don't care so much about the grafX. Impasse.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#12MrAntike184Posted 1/13/2013 2:50:55 AM
One of the zelda creators already said it wont be like the DS games graphics and controls I believe, so say goodbye to stylus controls and toon link :)
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#13EarthViperPosted 1/13/2013 2:54:29 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
One of the zelda creators already said it wont be like the DS games graphics and controls I believe, so say goodbye to stylus controls and toon link :)

If that's true then that's very good news. While I enjoy WW's style I don't dislike the others and would very easily trade them if it meant getting rid of the stylus controls.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#14HellsingOrgPosted 1/13/2013 2:55:37 AM
MrAntike184 posted...

Amen! lol :D

I just want no stylus controls because they ruined the games.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#15gransPosted 1/13/2013 2:57:20 AM(edited)
I like both the more traditional style and the cel shaded toon style. In terms of art, Wind Waker is probably going to age better from a visual than Twilight Princess actually, even though TP is definitely more of a technical achievement in many ways.

I'll take either style though as long as it's a great game. Perhaps they might even go with a different style entirely. Who knows at this point?

I didn't hear about that. Though just because it's not Toon Link, it doesn't mean the game won't be cel shaded anyways. I'd definitely like more traditional controls as opposed to the stylus. Skyward Sword IMO benefits from its motion controls, but I didn't feel the same way about the DS games and their touch mechanics.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#16BoosterBurstPosted 1/13/2013 3:13:42 AM
first person view zelda with 3d effect!
#17shadowsiblingPosted 1/13/2013 3:49:20 AM
As long as there aren't forced stylus controls I'll be happy. I don't prefer the Toon Link look, but it wouldn't stop me from picking the game up. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us.
---
Gamer Tag: Shadow Sibling
Let's a-go!
#18HellsingOrgPosted 1/13/2013 4:03:49 AM
BoosterBurst posted...
first person view zelda with 3d effect!

that would be interesting.
---
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
#19aamotPosted 1/13/2013 4:31:25 AM
I despised the forced-stylus controls in Phantom Hourglass, but ended up playing through and somewhat enjoying the game. It just... even when used to the controls, didn't seem like a very good game.

Controls notwithstanding, is that game an accurate representation of Zelda games?
---
chrisAAMO | 2938_5923_5833
#20mattfrankPosted 1/13/2013 4:44:16 AM
I have no problem with the stylus control of DS Zelda and i'd would love to see Chibi link again.