The Majora's Mask 3D Situation

#1MrAntike184Posted 1/13/2013 3:18:11 AM
Why can't they just say yes or no already?? It can't possibly be that hard to say "were making it" or "were not making it". I don't care about release dates or pictures, I just want to know if its being made or not.
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#2MrAntike184(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:24:10 AM
*Same with A Link To The Past 3D
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#3EarthViperPosted 1/13/2013 3:25:02 AM
Because Nintendo likes to troll it's fans with silence.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#4NathanisDrakePosted 1/13/2013 3:26:27 AM
EarthViper posted...

I'm pretty sure you're thinking of another company here...

Because the last ND was simply awesomesauce!
---
http://fanboygaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/3ds-it-prints-money.gif // http://i.cubeupload.com/F9TsUH.gif
Vita PSN : NateisD
#5MrAntike184(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:29:47 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
EarthViper posted...

Your obviously talking about the pokemon ND, let me ask you something, When was the last there was a Zelda ND? I want zelda news, not mario, not pikmin, not animal crossing, not pokemon, and definetly not metroid.
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#6EarthViperPosted 1/13/2013 3:34:41 AM
NathanisDrake posted...
EarthViper posted...

No, I'm thinking of Nintendo.

Sure the give some info and when they do it can be very exciting but Nintendo's long history of silence and current silence on many things isn't going to be erased by a big reveal here or a sizzle reel there.

I'm sure they do it for their reasons aside annoying their fans. It can be an effective way to let the fanbase make hype for you. But sometimes I think they take it too far. The lack of knowledge for anything WiiU post Q2 2013 that isn't Smash 4 being one good current example.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#7Mr_Big_BossPosted 1/13/2013 8:16:03 AM
Nintendo likes to save their announcements for E3
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#8ecylisPosted 1/13/2013 8:17:31 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
NathanisDrake posted...
EarthViper posted...

Your obviously talking about the pokemon ND, let me ask you something, When was the last there was a Zelda ND? I want zelda news, not mario, not pikmin, not animal crossing, not pokemon, and definetly not metroid.

Metroid is absolutely fantastic, dude. What's not to like about it?
---
Pokemon SoulSilver FC: 4470-8076-7033
Not changing this sig until this fad dies out. Started on 8/24/12.
#9SailorSatournePosted 1/13/2013 8:20:17 AM
Because giving a definitive answer on the possible development of a game is stupid.

Let's say they aren't working on it. Why say you aren't, in case market research comes in and says it would actually work out?

Let's say you are. Why would you say it's being worked on unless you at least have a working beta? For all we know, a potential MM3D isn't even past the planning phase, and maybe it'll end up cancelled. That would make a company look sheepish.

"Hey, remember that game you were all looking forward to, and we said was happening? Well, we kinda only had a basic design document for it when we said that, and since then, some things have come up, and now it's not happening any more."

If it's happening, they'll announce it. Until then, it's best to act as if its not going to happen, and not get your hopes up.
---
Placeholder signature so people don't skip the last line of my posts.
#10USMCinfinityPosted 1/13/2013 8:24:29 AM
SailorSatourne posted...
Because giving a definitive answer on the possible development of a game is stupid.

Let's say they aren't working on it. Why say you aren't, in case market research comes in and says it would actually work out?

Let's say you are. Why would you say it's being worked on unless you at least have a working beta? For all we know, a potential MM3D isn't even past the planning phase, and maybe it'll end up cancelled. That would make a company look sheepish.

"Hey, remember that game you were all looking forward to, and we said was happening? Well, we kinda only had a basic design document for it when we said that, and since then, some things have come up, and now it's not happening any more."

If it's happening, they'll announce it. Until then, it's best to act as if its not going to happen, and not get your hopes up.

Capcom
---
Also USMC you are nothing but Mr. Negative. Quit being mean to everyone!
- GroundCraze