Has the 3DS died down on the games?

#1GGearXPosted 1/13/2013 3:52:02 AM
Haven't heard anything aside from another pokemon game.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#2mralspspPosted 1/13/2013 3:53:01 AM
Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey IV next month.
---
3DS XL (blue) 0645-6929-4999: Mr.AlXLB
PSN (Vita & PS3): syscoman
#3EarthViperPosted 1/13/2013 3:58:15 AM(edited)
The Pokemon XY news was going to overshadow everything in terms of what most people are talking about. The other games are not only still there but I think the 3DS is actually starting to really pick up steam. 2013 is looking more impressive by the day and my 3DS library is bound to grow about 4x it's current size by years end.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#4GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 3:59:14 AM
EarthViper posted...
The Pokemon XY news was going to overshadow everything in terms of what most people are talking about. the other games are not only still there but I think the 3DS is actually starting to really pick up steam. 2013 is looking more impressive by the day and my 3DS library is bound to grow about 4x it's current size by years end.

Did they announce the release date for X and Y?
Syeah. Seems like pokemon is the only interesting one coming out.
---
#5EarthViperPosted 1/13/2013 4:04:03 AM
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...
The Pokemon XY news was going to overshadow everything in terms of what most people are talking about. the other games are not only still there but I think the 3DS is actually starting to really pick up steam. 2013 is looking more impressive by the day and my 3DS library is bound to grow about 4x it's current size by years end.

Worldwide release in October.

So you don't find Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey IV, Bravely Default, SMT IV, DQ Monsters, DQ VII remake, Castlevania, Monster Hunter etc to be interesting?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#6GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:08:14 AM
EarthViper posted...
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...

So you don't find Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey IV, Bravely Default, SMT IV, DQ Monsters, DQ VII remake, Castlevania, Monster Hunter etc to be interesting?

Well I didn't even know more than half of those games are coming out. Seems like they hardly marketed those games. Except maybe MH3 but the one for the 3DS has no wifi so no buy
---
#7Fr33zPosted 1/13/2013 4:26:04 AM
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...

Well I didn't even know more than half of those games are coming out. Seems like they hardly marketed those games. Except maybe MH3 but the one for the 3DS has no wifi so no buy

Most of those games were showcased at E3, then again in several Nintendo Directs, Animal Crossing has been getting massive news lately, and Luigi's Mansion has been getting some articles as well. All these games have been marketed quite alot already but you wont see any TV Ads or anything until closer to launch date if thats what you mean by "hardly marketed." Its not that hard to type in "Upcoming 3DS games" and see a bunch of pages talking about the heavy hitters for 2013. And these dont even include the "unannounced" titles for the second half of 2013.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
#8MrAntike184Posted 1/13/2013 4:27:06 AM
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...

So your one of those losers that think games without wifi suck? Almost all of them are better than games with wifi, so you lose!! (Idk)
---
Were All Originals? Nah
#9GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:30:24 AM
Mr antidepressants. When did I say all games without wifi suck? I said MH sucks because it's not wifi like the Wii U version. Which I am getting.
---
#10lambchipsPosted 1/13/2013 4:31:56 AM
the 3ds died down with games from q2 last year till now.... if anything the 3ds is picking up steam again
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green