Has the 3DS died down on the games?

#11MrAntike184Posted 1/13/2013 4:40:08 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12EarthViperPosted 1/13/2013 4:45:57 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
GGearX posted...
Mr antidepressants. When did I say all games without wifi suck? I said MH sucks because it's not wifi like the Wii U version. Which I am getting.

Yes, you basically said that of it doesn't have wifi it sucks, and your wrong, no MH game sucks, so do us all a favor and get your stupid ignorant ass outta here.

All he said was no wifi no buy. It's his right to spend his money on what he wants. He never said it sucked, he said he didn't want it. No need to be so aggressive.
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#13GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:49:15 AM
EarthViper posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
GGearX posted...
Mr antidepressants. When did I say all games without wifi suck? I said MH sucks because it's not wifi like the Wii U version. Which I am getting.

Yes, you basically said that of it doesn't have wifi it sucks, and your wrong, no MH game sucks, so do us all a favor and get your stupid ignorant ass outta here.

All he said was no wifi no buy. It's his right to spend his money on what he wants. He never said it sucked, he said he didn't want it. No need to be so aggressive.

What's up with him? I just don't think Monster Hunter is at its best potential when there is no coop.
---
GT: KryDamoure *Insert cool line here *
.............I'm a very shy guy........
#14Pyro76Posted 1/13/2013 5:05:19 AM
Fire Emblem not your cup of tea?

Nintendo has been pushing this game quite a bit in this week alone. It sure is getting a lot of attention.

And the special FE 3DS bundle that everyone was e-mailing Nintendo for is actually coming.
---
Sin & Punishment - Star Successor Record Holder (Stage 7)
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendoland, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story
#15GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 5:08:45 AM
Pyro76 posted...

Nintendo has been pushing this game quite a bit in this week alone. It sure is getting a lot of attention.

And the special FE 3DS bundle that everyone was e-mailing Nintendo for is actually coming.

I played the one on the Wii and loved it. And the one on the GBA as well.
---
#16Pyro76Posted 1/13/2013 5:11:24 AM
GGearX posted...
Pyro76 posted...

Play the demo available on the 17th and if you like what you see, grab it on Feb 4th.

This one is chock full of content. I'm sure you'll like it.
---
Sin & Punishment - Star Successor Record Holder (Stage 7)
Currently playing: New Super Mario Bros U, Nintendoland, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story
#17GGearX(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 5:12:47 AM
Pyro76 posted...
GGearX posted...
Pyro76 posted...

Play the demo available on the 17th and if you like what you see, grab it on Feb 4th.

This one is chock full of content. I'm sure you'll like it.

Thanks man. You were helpful. Unlike some people.
---
#18rockyminPosted 1/13/2013 5:33:59 AM
Honestly, with Pokemon announced for October release, they don't have to release anything else this year and they will still sell a ton of 3DS'.
---
"you cant call it piracy if they wont sell it to you in the first place." -Fallenswords
FCs, PSN and Gamertag in profile
#19pikachupwnagePosted 1/13/2013 5:42:31 AM
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
GGearX posted...

What's up with him? I just don't think Monster Hunter is at its best potential when there is no coop.

You might want to check out the Wii U version then. The Wii U version will have online.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#20kamikaze135Posted 1/13/2013 8:58:40 AM
EarthViper posted...
GGearX posted...
EarthViper posted...
The Pokemon XY news was going to overshadow everything in terms of what most people are talking about. the other games are not only still there but I think the 3DS is actually starting to really pick up steam. 2013 is looking more impressive by the day and my 3DS library is bound to grow about 4x it's current size by years end.

Did they announce the release date for X and Y?
Syeah. Seems like pokemon is the only interesting one coming out.

Worldwide release in October.

So you don't find Luigi's Mansion, Animal Crossing, Etrian Odyssey IV, Bravely Default, SMT IV, DQ Monsters, DQ VII remake, Castlevania, Monster Hunter etc to be interesting?

Whatever floats your boat I guess.

These all have confirmed US/EU releases?
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden