New Another Metroid 2 remake demo out! (link inside)

#11BuretsuPosted 1/13/2013 12:18:40 PM
21_21 posted...
Endgame posted...
I'm more surprised at how fans have shown a lot more tribute to Metroid than Nintendo has.

really?

Nintendo hasn't been treating Metroid any better than Capcom's been treating Mega Man, and you're surprised that the fans are doing more?

Really?

Ha! Capcom is showing more love for Megaman than Nintendo is for Metroids. Yes, that's how much of a treatment Nintendo is giving to Metroid.

Or is there something special I missed out on for Metroid 25th Anniversary?

Capcom giving some dude money for their fan game still doesn't make up for cancelling MML3.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#1221_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:24:35 PM
Buretsu posted...
Capcom giving some dude money for their fan game still doesn't make up for cancelling MML3.

Capcom actually doing something for Megaman 25th anniversary is better than Nintendo doing nothing for Metroid's.

And nope. Facebook doesn't count compared to what Capcom's doing.
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#13Elements012894Posted 1/13/2013 12:24:59 PM
Endgame posted...
I'm more surprised at how fans have shown a lot more tribute to Metroid than Nintendo has.

really?

Nintendo hasn't been treating Metroid any better than Capcom's been treating Mega Man, and you're surprised that the fans are doing more?

Its not that bad, we had two metriod games on the Wii. When was the last full blown mega man title?
---
PS+ has paid it's self for me. So from here on out I will refer to any new games as free.
#1421_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:32:16 PM
Elements012894 posted...
Its not that bad, we had two metriod games on the Wii. When was the last full blown mega man title?

One that was made my Retro studios, who probably don't want anything more to do with the series, and the other one is an abysmal product compared to the rest of the games in the franchise. Not to mention those two games aren't really meant for the 25th celebration.

The last full blown Mega man title was I think Megaman ZX Advent? And Capcom's been doing a lot more for Megaman compared to Metroid...
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#1521_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 12:43:49 PM
Loonacy posted...
metrooooidss!

Downloading this now, any idea if it supports gamepads?

I believe there is a gamepad option somewhere, but for some reason I couldn't set it up? Don't worry, though, the final version is guaranteed to be fully compatible with the game according to the guy working on the demo.
---
Currently playing:
#16LoonacyPosted 1/14/2013 12:37:45 AM
bump for metroids.
---
"A myth is an image in terms of which we try to make sense of the world." ~ Alan Watts
#17AceMosPosted 1/14/2013 12:54:45 AM
21_21 posted...

Btw, Nintendo, go hire this man, seriously, his work and dedication to this is amazing.

if the metroid fans would download more metroid games off the eshop it would help alot
---
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
#18IHeartMetroidPosted 1/14/2013 1:15:48 AM
Looks nice, although I wish they didn't use the Chozodia tileset for the ruins areas. SR-388 always had such a unique design layout to it, I kinda felt a little annoyed when Nintendo decided "OMG ANCIENT EGYPTZ" for Zero Mission.
#19VyersPosted 1/14/2013 1:18:28 AM
I'm not digging the reused SM assets.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#20Kira_Elric2Posted 1/14/2013 2:43:02 PM
21_21 posted...

Btw, Nintendo, go hire this man, seriously, his work and dedication to this is amazing.

Unfortunately Nintendo is not like Valve. They'd be more likely to issue a Cease and Desist and/or sue him than to hire him.