New Another Metroid 2 remake demo out! (link inside)

#21CAPSARPosted 1/14/2013 2:45:31 PM
What do I need to play this?

Would I be able to play it on a modded psp?
#2221_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:57:35 PM
CAPSAR posted...
What do I need to play this?

Would I be able to play it on a modded psp?

You only need a PC that's not crappy to play this. As for compatibility with the others, since it's still in the developing phase, it's not compatible with anything else atm, but this is something worth telling him about. After all, it worked for Cave Story.
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#2321_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:06:32 PM(edited)
Kira_Elric2 posted...
21_21 posted...
I'm more surprised at how fans have shown a lot more tribute to Metroid than Nintendo has.

Btw, Nintendo, go hire this man, seriously, his work and dedication to this is amazing.

Unfortunately Nintendo is not like Valve. They'd be more likely to issue a Cease and Desist and/or sue him than to hire him.

You never know, but yeah, you're right. Actually, no company is like Valve, but there also was Super Mario Bros. crossover developer and nothing happened to him either.

You're only caught in a fire if you want people to pay for your stuff. Nintendo's not dumb enough to sue someone for doing something for free...
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#24DFMan456Posted 1/14/2013 3:09:41 PM
Reporting this to Nintendo. This is clearly a gross violation of Nintendo's copyrights and this project should be shut down and the criminal behind it brought to justice. I'm disappointed that GameFAQs and its users are supportive of this illegal activity.
#2521_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:19:38 PM(edited)
DFMan456 posted...
Reporting this to Nintendo. This is clearly a gross violation of Nintendo's copyrights and this project should be shut down and the criminal behind it brought to justice. I'm disappointed that GameFAQs and its users are supportive of this illegal activity.

Go ahead. Oh, and while you're at it, don't forget to post in this topic a reply Nintendo has given to you. I want to laugh at yo-err, I mean, I would like ourselves to be enlightened with Nintendo's practices rather than be ignorant about it.
---
Currently playing:
#26DesulatedPosted 1/14/2013 3:21:15 PM
DFMan456 posted...

Did you get a reply yet?
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is the amateur's medpack.
#27Sir_HaxorPosted 1/14/2013 4:37:59 PM
Bump for Metroids. Is this a rom hack or a PC only developed title? If the former I can play it on my 3DS.

I wonder why this topic is alive yet my SMT1 updated translation patch thread got deleted (I don't want this deleted TC don't get the wrong idea :D)

Mods are just stupid.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#28IHeartMetroidPosted 1/14/2013 4:43:23 PM
"Is this a rom hack or a PC only developed title?"

It's a game made with a program called Game Maker. It's absolutely astounding the limits they've pushed this to.
#29StarmanJuniorPosted 1/14/2013 4:46:54 PM
DFMan456 posted...

Lol here comes the fun police. Make sure you ask them about the BS Zelda and Mother 1 + 3 translations too.
---
It's been a long time, Buzz Buzz
#3021_21(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:08:02 PM(edited)
Sir_Haxor posted...
Bump for Metroids. Is this a rom hack or a PC only developed title? If the former I can play it on my 3DS.

I wonder why this topic is alive yet my SMT1 updated translation patch thread got deleted (I don't want this deleted TC don't get the wrong idea :D)

Mods are just stupid.

YOu think that's bad? I just got a system notification saying that one of my posts got deleted in a topic because it pertained to illegal activities.....Two things: I never made any posts about illegal activities ever since I was accused of this the first time, let alone not remembering that I posted in that topic at all.....
---
Currently playing: