What should be my 1st Mario on the 3DS

#11SamanthaThresaPosted 1/13/2013 2:44:55 PM
crazyray47 posted...
vectorman5 posted...
The original super Mario bros. is like 5$ on virtual console. The beginning is usually the best place to start.

What the hell is wrong with today's generation? How could you have never played a Mario game?!

I'm pretty sure that TC has played Mario games before and was just specifically asking what their first Mario game on 3DS should be since they want the Mario games but have limited funds.
#12RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 5:16:29 PM
Dude I have played Mario before I did say I played Mario Sunshine on the Cube back in the day to me that was the worst Mario ever made.

My question was What should my 1st New Mario game be when I purchase my 3DS in April should it be Super Mario 3D Land, New Maio or Sticker Mario, The obvious choice for now is Mario 3D Land.

Look I been playing videogames for 20 + years since the days of the Wooden Panel Atari 2600 which Is still in my closet collecting dust I probably even have that Ultra Rare game that was worth about 5,000 bucks but mine dosent have the case to it so my copy of that game would be less in value.

Dude I have played every Mario game up-to-date minus the 3DS Marios since I dont have my 3DS I was asking for opinions on which 3DS Mario game is the best to get.

Games like New Mario Bros. 2 seems to be a renter to me cause it seems super easy and you could easily beat the game in 1 day. While games such as Sticker or 3D Land seem more of a challenge and would take a couple of extra days to beat the game.

My main area of expertise is JRPGs or RPGs people say these are easy games obiviously has never even played one nor has the patience to play them. Would no that they arent a straight deal and have many aspects about them. From Several Unqiue Endings some have deals in order to get them The Boss Battles you just can not beat the crap out of them some have a deal about them & you have to figure out there combination some are Physical some are Magical in a odd deal some could be even both then you are screwed.

So dont say that JRPGs or RPGs are easy games to play.

Mario Games are what are easy some are super easy such as New Mario while 3D Land looks more of a challenge cause it has more to it also so does Sticker Mario.

Unknown if Luigi Mansnion 2 will have any kind of deals about it to make it more of a challenge or not.
#13MereMarePosted 1/13/2013 5:20:40 PM
Your first Mario game on the 3DS? Sticker Star
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#14RazieruPosted 1/13/2013 6:31:42 PM
vectorman5 posted...
The original super Mario bros. is like 5$ on virtual console. The beginning is usually the best place to start.

^ This. The Mario games of today, specifically the so called New Super Mario Bros. games will fool you into thinking that they really know how to offer some real platforming, let alone platforming that requires you to use your brain and skill.

Lost levels is another good choice. After that, good luck taking all other Mario games on the system seriously.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#15RKOMe2011(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:05:32 PM
I dont have WiFi access here at my home I live in an area known as a DEAD-ZONE Area, meaning no cell phones, no internet and also no WiFi so I am stuck with Physical Copies of games.

The only way I can do DLC Add-Ons or Missions is going to my Uncles and I only go over there when something major comes out such as a new mission for Mass Effect 3 like new upcoming DLC.

I could bring my 3DS over his home when I get it and DLC games from Nintendo's Eshop and get some Nintendo Points they should work exactly the same way as 360 MS Points I use such as the 1600 Points.

I assume this is a Voucher code you type in and then translates to Digital Currency.

I know how to do stuff like I said I life in a sucky DEAD-ZONE area so my options are limited but I do go to town they have WiFi Spots like at MickeyDs and other places I suppose I could DLC my gear there on my 3DS such as for Fire Emblem.

Mario also is suppose to have DLC for its games correct such as for new LVLs and other deals not quite sure on this I have never played a 3DS yet.
#16DarkHeroRavenPosted 1/13/2013 9:08:21 PM
3D Land, definitely.
---
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian