So I finished 999 (one ending)...what do I do now? *possible spoilers*

#51zavlinzPosted 1/21/2013 10:35:53 AM
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
Why do people talk about a sequel in a thread about the previous entry?

oh i dunno, maybe because this is the 3ds board. And only the sequel is on the 3ds. If you really want to avoid spoilers on games like this, you have to avoid message boards about the sujbect entirely until you are done.
#52Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 1/21/2013 11:13:46 AM
zavlinz posted...
Denizen_Of_Dark posted...
Why do people talk about a sequel in a thread about the previous entry?

oh i dunno, maybe because this is the 3ds board. And only the sequel is on the 3ds. If you really want to avoid spoilers on games like this, you have to avoid message boards about the sujbect entirely until you are done.

Surprise! Im bored lol..

Well man i understand where ur coming from... however, this isnt the vlr board, so no spoilers about the game should be here. If it was a topic about vlr, i wouldnt enter. Saying i shouldnt enter a board about a system on the off chance i get spoiled for a single particular game isnt sound logic. This board is for general topics. Not specific things. "How is this game?" "Is this game fun?" Either way, the topic title is about beating 999 the first time. Why would u spoil the new game in a topic where people are discussing its predecessor?

Some ppl had the decency to mark their spoilers, i dont know what theyre
talking about, and i will not check, as i have the decision to read or not. Others have taken that decision away, and dont seem to understand how that isnt cool.

Can u really not understand my point?? Why would anyone expect ppl to discuss the second game in a topic where ppl are trying to find info on the first? Why wouldnt u just say as little as possible about the second? Its ok to tease info but i dont want to know about the characters and their personalities ahead of time. Even by correcting my false assumptions, everyone made it worse by clarifying who is who. Im just tryna educate on etiquette is all.
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#53Stover46Posted 1/21/2013 11:21:00 AM
Once again, nobody f***ing spoiled anything. Stop trolling.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
#54keyblader1985Posted 1/21/2013 12:15:00 PM
You're not gonna win, dude. Just stop posting
---
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/keyblader1985/keyblader.jpg
You only need one T-Rex to make the point, though. ~ Samus Sedai