eShop recommendations for an 11 year old girl?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop recommendations for an 11 year old girl?

User Info: VerySolidusSnak

VerySolidusSnak
3 years ago#1
My little sister got a $35 eShop card. So far she got Pushmo and is thinking about getting sparkleshots 3D. Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance!
Gamefaqs: Home of the troglodytes (people unacquainted with the affairs of the world)

User Info: iMURDAu

iMURDAu
3 years ago#2
Links Awakening is a must play for anyone of any age or gender. If she has enough Club Nintendo coins I suggest Tetris for free, paying for the game is crazy imo. Rising Board 3D is a pretty fun time waster for $3.
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me

User Info: NaCl-

NaCl-
3 years ago#3
Most girls I know love Style Savvy: Trendsetters. But I guess she's out of funds now.

User Info: 90sRetroGaming

90sRetroGaming
3 years ago#4
Inb4:

Resident Evil Revelations demo

Metal Gear Solid Snaker Eater 3D demo

Gunman Clive

;)
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com

User Info: Shinra_Turk

Shinra_Turk
3 years ago#5
iMURDAu posted...
Links Awakening is a must play for anyone of any age or gender. If she has enough Club Nintendo coins I suggest Tetris for free, paying for the game is crazy imo. Rising Board 3D is a pretty fun time waster for $3.

I second this. I was probably about 11 when I first played that game, and I loved it.
Currently Playing- SMT: Nocturne (PS2), Fallout:NV (PC), and RE:Rev (3DS)
3DS FC: 2105 - 8742 - 0614 (Name: Bre-Bre)

User Info: ObtuseAngina

ObtuseAngina
3 years ago#6
Crashmo
./|,-``\(o)_\,----,,,_http://i.imgur.com/3f4yT.jpg http://www.stacksofdoom.com
( `\(o),,_/` : o : : :o `-,....I'd give my life. Not for honor, but for you!

User Info: Toadster9001

Toadster9001
3 years ago#7
Any of the Wario Land games.
Brothers Obscura

User Info: MetalLoki

MetalLoki
3 years ago#8
Shantae Risky's Revenge.
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?

User Info: Genericgamer667

Genericgamer667
3 years ago#9
Resident Evil Revalations
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising

User Info: PookyKitty

PookyKitty
3 years ago#10
When I was eleven and younger my dad let me play Zelda games and Mario etc. I'm pretty sure eleven is plenty old enough to play pretty much anything. (well except rated R things I suppose, depending on what her parents feel about that)

Link's Awakening is a good suggestion. There's also the one cheap bookstore game (no idea what it's actually called) where she can run her own bookstore.

She should download some of the demos too, a lot of those games are in the eShop.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. eShop recommendations for an 11 year old girl?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived