For harvest moon 3d should i buy a physical copy or download?

#1lavos456Posted 1/13/2013 5:30:37 PM(edited)
And for all 3ds games in general is it better to get a hard copy or download from the eshop?
---
Proud Nintendo Fanboy
#2Shadowstalker2121Posted 1/13/2013 6:00:17 PM
I suppose it's a matter of preference. Digital downloads don't actually have any value to a collector and will never gain value over time, whereas a physical copy will. But, if you're prone to losing the tiny cartridges, digital might be the way to go.
---
A pessimist is what an optimist calls a realist.
#3NaCl-Posted 1/13/2013 6:08:05 PM
Digital for me. You really lose portability when you have to lug around a "pilot briefcase" full of tiny games. Who wants be fumbling with tiny carts in the public anyway? I guess some but not me. Screw that.
#4m0derationPosted 1/13/2013 6:11:43 PM
Shadowstalker2121 posted...
I suppose it's a matter of preference. Digital downloads don't actually have any value to a collector and will never gain value over time, whereas a physical copy will. But, if you're prone to losing the tiny cartridges, digital might be the way to go.

lol...physical copies RARELY gain value over time. There hasn't been a game that has gained value over time ever since digital copies of rare games have been coming out on the PSN and XBLA. The most recent game that comes to mind is Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the PS2.
#5SamanthaThresaPosted 1/13/2013 8:07:55 PM
I would choose digital download because Harvest Moon is one of those games that's fun to play for a bit everyday so it's most convenient to have it installed into your 3DS for portability. The only real reason to get the retail version is if you plan on selling it later.
#6Xenesis XenonPosted 1/13/2013 9:52:41 PM
Physical, simply because Nintendo prices their digital games obscenely.
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#7pokemonmaster0Posted 1/13/2013 10:09:14 PM(edited)
m0deration posted...
Shadowstalker2121 posted...

lol...physical copies RARELY gain value over time. There hasn't been a game that has gained value over time ever since digital copies of rare games have been coming out on the PSN and XBLA. The most recent game that comes to mind is Marvel vs Capcom 2 on the PS2.

Off the top of my head:
Metroid Prime trilogy and Mario all stars
Various Atlus games, even some that had digital releases (hexyz force I know off the top of my head, it's 7.50 on psn but goes for 60 new online)
Phoenix wright series (excluding the first, although the digital releases are for different systems than the physical)
So there are still quite a few rare games.

Anyway physical is probably best unless you switch games constantly on the go.
#8ValzacardXPosted 1/13/2013 10:57:57 PM(edited)
Hard copy, The HC master race commands it.

But whatever you preference is, and whats more convenient for you, though a physical copy, go's a long way as long as you don't lose it.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#9Wario_manPosted 1/13/2013 11:07:36 PM
Download. No downside.
---
If someone is stupid enough to buy it there will always be someone smart enough to sell it.
#10RPGMaster95Posted 1/13/2013 11:08:29 PM
Im a physical kind of guy, but im also a hoarder :). To me half the fun of buying a game is physically owning it.
---
Bourne Legacy in 60 seconds:
http://youtu.be/AcDIlYannYs