I'm amazed that there's anyone who thinks that CoD is more milked than Pokemon.

#121StealthlysPosted 1/14/2013 2:59:16 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=pokemon

http://www.gamefaqs.com/search/index.html?game=call+of+duty

You decide.

I think EA franchises however are more milked than both of those personally.
#122Wynters387Posted 1/14/2013 3:10:08 PM
lindaluv posted...
That wasn't what my post there was about. I agreed with him on the milking thing.

What was your post about then?

About him claiming he was only insulting the posters that were attacking him. I told him he shouldn't insult the whole fan base. Not everyone from the Pokemon fan base insults the CoD fan base and vice versa.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#123MizunoRyuuPosted 1/14/2013 3:13:45 PM
With Pokemon you get a change of pace and new mechanics to explore every generation, but in CoD it's the same bull**** with a new title every time. Nothing ever changes, and yet the obsessed fanboys buy every new title anyway, saying stuff like "omg you don't know what you're talking about, this one has an AK-48 rifle, so different and interesting compared to the last release's AK-47"... Evidently, I know nothing about guns, but my point remains valid.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#124DesulatedPosted 1/14/2013 3:17:11 PM
All CoD does is release an overpriced DLC (it's pretty much what every game in the series is now) every year and with that, even more overpriced DLC.

And don't even get me started on the online pass crap. When Game Freak starts making you pay 15 dollars for a Pokemon event and you have to pay an extra 20 dollars just to continue whenever you enter a new city, then we'll talk.
---
"Command and Conquer 4 and Red Alert 3 sucking is the fault of Westwood."-Gaming King
Auto heal is the amateur's medpack.
#125lindaluvPosted 1/14/2013 3:19:14 PM
MizunoRyuu posted...
With Pokemon you get a change of pace and new mechanics to explore every generation, but in CoD it's the same bull**** with a new title every time. Nothing ever changes, and yet the obsessed fanboys buy every new title anyway, saying stuff like "omg you don't know what you're talking about, this one has an AK-48 rifle, so different and interesting compared to the last release's AK-47"... Evidently, I know nothing about guns, but my point remains valid.

The same can be said about pokemon tho, the exact same.
---
MolaMadara : Punkin (lvl 130 - Warrior) - add me up on PSN ^_^
#126StealthlysPosted 1/14/2013 3:21:34 PM
Desulated posted...
All CoD does is release an overpriced DLC (it's pretty much what every game in the series is now) every year and with that, even more overpriced DLC.

And don't even get me started on the online pass crap. When Game Freak starts making you pay 15 dollars for a Pokemon event and you have to pay an extra 20 dollars just to continue whenever you enter a new city, then we'll talk.

4 map packs are 60 dollars, and $60 game, pretty much 120 bucks.
#127DamnEvilDogPosted 1/14/2013 3:31:26 PM
I don't like Pokemon at all, and I have gotten rid of all the COD games I had left...

With that said, no... just no, nothing is more milked then COD.... nothing even close...
#128ReezyKunPosted 1/14/2013 3:32:23 PM
BoosterBurst posted...
Pokemon is actually good.

---
GT- Nerdy Ryuu /PSN - Darkninjabozz
3DS-1203-9519-9064 / Twitter@Sirryuu
#129jumper1234Posted 1/14/2013 4:00:47 PM
Tc obviously doesnt know what "milked" means... Call of Duty is "milked" when it releases 2-3 games a year since 2004 and the game is the same every freakin time, where as Pokemon releases a game Once every few years and at least tries to be different.... unlike Call of Duty, which has used the same game engine since Call of Duty 2....

Pokemon "milked"? I think not....
---
Waiting for: Terraria (XBLA)
3DS FC: 3652-1930-9604 (PM me your fc if you add me)
#130im_boredPosted 1/14/2013 4:02:26 PM
This is what I found:

Call of Duty
18 mainstream titles in 10 years
98 total titles in 10 years*
*Includes multiplatform releases, editions, bundles, and expansions. Does not include certain types of DLC (such as maps).

Pokemon
18 mainstream titles in 15 years
100 total titles in 15 years**
**Includes all remakes and spinoffs.

Main Stream titles:

Call of Duty
CoD 1, 2, 3
Modern Warfare 1, 2, 3
World at War
Black Ops 1 and 2
Finest Hour
Big Red One
Roads to Victory
Final Fronts
Mobilized
Black Ops DS
Zombies 1 and 2
War Collection
Black Ops Declassified

Pokemon
Red, Green (Blue), Yellow
Gold, Silver, Crystal
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum
Black and White
Black 2 and White 2
X and Y

Total titles found was done with title search on GameFAQs and then removing the titles that didn't belong (2 "Commando" games from the 'Call of Duty' search).

There are only two less Call of Duty titles than Pokemon titles. This is including two 2013 pokemon titles and no 2013 CoD titles. Based off of that, in terms of games released, there is a similar number of CoD games in a shorter time span than Pokemon games.
---
I'm not your bro, bro.