I'm amazed that there's anyone who thinks that CoD is more milked than Pokemon.

#161megaponderPosted 1/15/2013 2:39:08 AM
I'm amazed all you guys think that most of the shooter games on XBOX aren't milked
#162Vyers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 2:44:41 AM
Wynters387 posted...
Vyers posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Dear Vyers,

I agree that Nintendo milks Pokemon. Heck, they milk all their main games. This doesn't have to be a bad thing for those who enjoy the IP. Just like with CoD, people can enjoy what they want. As long as people find a game series still enjoyable then great. I personally prefer Pokemon over CoD. I'd never insult CoD's fans though.

Now to the main point. I know you as a poster who usually write a well written and respectful argument. However; in this topic you have dropped to Endgame level of arguing. Insulting a whole fan base ruins your argument and your credibility. You had an opportunity to show that you could be the bigger man. Instead, you opted to insult back to those being equally immature to you.

With all respect bro, if you read more carefully you would have only seen insults made in response to insults.

Bro, it looked like you were making a broad insult to the whole fan base not just the few. I do know how to read. You could have ignored the ones insulting you.

Bro, the person I was responding to was making a broad insult; I was merely doing the same. Really I shouldn't be any more or less offended than you, as I play Pokémon plenty and never play CoD. I was making the point of the inanity of a member of a fanbase that is often marginalized, looked down upon, and treated like children to do it to another fanbase.
---
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Negative_Hippie
Blog: http://www.1up.com/do/my1Up?publicUserId=6123776 / YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ThankTheBear
#163Wynters387Posted 1/15/2013 5:35:40 AM
Vyers posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Vyers posted...
Wynters387 posted...
Dear Vyers,

I agree that Nintendo milks Pokemon. Heck, they milk all their main games. This doesn't have to be a bad thing for those who enjoy the IP. Just like with CoD, people can enjoy what they want. As long as people find a game series still enjoyable then great. I personally prefer Pokemon over CoD. I'd never insult CoD's fans though.

Now to the main point. I know you as a poster who usually write a well written and respectful argument. However; in this topic you have dropped to Endgame level of arguing. Insulting a whole fan base ruins your argument and your credibility. You had an opportunity to show that you could be the bigger man. Instead, you opted to insult back to those being equally immature to you.

With all respect bro, if you read more carefully you would have only seen insults made in response to insults.

Bro, it looked like you were making a broad insult to the whole fan base not just the few. I do know how to read. You could have ignored the ones insulting you.

Bro, the person I was responding to was making a broad insult; I was merely doing the same. Really I shouldn't be any more or less offended than you, as I play Pokémon plenty and never play CoD. I was making the point of the inanity of a member of a fanbase that is often marginalized, looked down upon, and treated like children to do it to another fanbase.

So instead of just saying you didn't mean to be offensive you're just gonna throw "bro" around? Seriously you had more class than that. Just cause one poster acts childish to you doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board