I'm amazed that there's anyone who thinks that CoD is more milked than Pokemon.

#51Wynters387Posted 1/14/2013 6:33:15 AM
Dear Vyers,

I agree that Nintendo milks Pokemon. Heck, they milk all their main games. This doesn't have to be a bad thing for those who enjoy the IP. Just like with CoD, people can enjoy what they want. As long as people find a game series still enjoyable then great. I personally prefer Pokemon over CoD. I'd never insult CoD's fans though.

Now to the main point. I know you as a poster who usually write a well written and respectful argument. However; in this topic you have dropped to Endgame level of arguing. Insulting a whole fan base ruins your argument and your credibility. You had an opportunity to show that you could be the bigger man. Instead, you opted to insult back to those being equally immature to you.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#52hyjinx17Posted 1/14/2013 6:38:19 AM
People give it up. TC is trying to defend CoD like we have to defend Pokemon. Nobody is going to change the others mind, just stop already
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#53SailorSatournePosted 1/14/2013 6:45:11 AM
I just want to say lol at the fanboys.

Both of the series (COD and Pokemon) are milked, but Pokemon is milked far more. However, both are GOOD series. Only insecure turbonerds act like vampires to garlic at the name of CoD.

When you see gallons of milk at the store, do you call the cow a whore? No, you enjoy tasty milk. So stop your ****ing everybody and just enjoy the damn games.
---
Placeholder signature so people don't skip the last line of my posts.
#54Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 1/14/2013 6:47:05 AM
SailorSatourne posted...

Both of the series (COD and Pokemon) are milked, but Pokemon is milked far more. However, both are GOOD series. Only insecure turbonerds act like vampires to garlic at the name of CoD.

When you see gallons of milk at the store, do you call the cow a whore? No, you enjoy tasty milk. So stop your ****ing everybody and just enjoy the damn games.

Mmmmmmmm tasty milk!
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#55Wynters387Posted 1/14/2013 6:51:39 AM
SailorSatourne posted...

I agree. Also I love your cow analogy.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#56KevinCCPosted 1/14/2013 7:09:43 AM
Pokemon is more than just the main series. There's no such thing as CoD Mystery Dungeon or CoD Snap...

Pokemon adds different moves and mixes up what's available when in each game.

Pokemon isn't rereleased once a year with minor differences, it's released with some years in between and usually has sections of its game engine fundamentally altered.

CoD is nearly the same game every year - it's like the sports games in that regard - and said sports games are -the- most-milked games of all, being practically identical save for the latest rosters and such. CoD at least has different maps, I'll give it that.
---
...as opposed to an average game.
#57Baha05Posted 1/14/2013 7:18:04 AM
They are both milked series but going on Main series titles CoD is more milked due to it's yearly release while Pokemon at least gives you a bit longer of a break between the next games in the series.
---
"Gamestop will not be around in 10 years because physical games will no longer exist, it'll all be digital" Xeeh_Bitz
#58zinformantPosted 1/14/2013 7:23:53 AM
Apples and oranges. Pokemon has a wealth of OTHER MEDIA backing it while Call of Duty is simply just a game series. The comparison is unwarranted in the first place.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#59GloryChaosPosted 1/14/2013 7:48:46 AM
If we're only talking about games, then megaman and Sonic are milked more than both.

Want to include merchandise, movies, cartoons, etc? Pokemon wins by a whopping land slide. It's funny how nothing else comes close to it. I can't even name another game that has had a long running show (which is mainly designed to showcase new Pokemon or video games.)
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#60The_Undying_84Posted 1/14/2013 8:40:30 AM
Pokemon will have 6 main games in what will be 15 years, 17 in Japan. CoD has 9 main games in 10 years.

It depends on how significant you consider spin offs and non-game media to be, but it's perfectly within reason to think that.
---
PSN: TheUndying84