I'm amazed that there's anyone who thinks that CoD is more milked than Pokemon.

#91Wynters387Posted 1/14/2013 11:45:51 AM
Endgame posted...
Pokemon is actually good.

not anymore it's not, Fifth Generation ruined it forever

plus, the spin-offs were always pretty bad, so only the main series was ever good, and even then only for three generations (as in, the First Generation sucked too, just not even half as much as the Fifth) before getting ruined

Well 6th Gen will save it all as long as they make a bowl of pudding Pokemon.
---
Remember Senor, crafter of love.
President of the NDF Official Archeops of the Pokemon X Board
#92Anarchy179Posted 1/14/2013 12:02:46 PM(edited)
The development for a RPG on a handheld vs. development of a COD on console are way different. Yet COD still keeps up with their annual COD crapfest.
#93BuretsuPosted 1/14/2013 12:02:55 PM
I'm amazed that this butthurt CoD fanboy topic is still kicking...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#94jjars898Posted 1/14/2013 12:03:26 PM
Vyers posted...
megamachopop posted...
You know COD has had a game every year? Sometimes 2? The mainstream Pokemon games have at least a few years in between each.

Wait, why are you only counting mainstream? Are you implying that the dozens of spin-off games that Pokémon has don't count for whether it is milked? What if I told you that only one year in Pokémon's life has a game not been released, and that was in 1997, just after Pokémon came into being? Or what if I told you that 2011 only saw Black Ops, no other titles in its series? That's only looking at video games; did you know that there are more Pokémon movies than there are Friday the 13th movies? And that since 1998, every single year has seen a Pokémon movie?

Are all those questions rhetorical?
---
Proper grammar (no joke): "Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
#95mcnichojPosted 1/14/2013 12:11:13 PM
CoD has a subscription service just to track stats.
That's milking if I ever did see it.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.
#96AppleJockRidaPosted 1/14/2013 12:15:29 PM
I just think the cartoon series ruined it for me so i couldnt ever take pokemon seriously enough to give it a chance. The cartoon was aimed at such a young demographic that it was just laughable. Icant imagine myself, a 28 yr old male, being associated with it.
#97Solarias66Posted 1/14/2013 12:18:21 PM
Y and X isn't exactly milking the pokemon franchise, the community wanted and nintendo isn't one to disappoint it's fans.
---
GT: A Yellow Mario
#98Pinoy441Posted 1/14/2013 12:33:08 PM
Heres the difference

Pokemon didn't make every other RPG maker other then the really greedy/bad ones say "Derp we gotta put some good chunk of pokemons into our games to steal away pokemons fanbase derp"

Example: BF3 added a little bit of resemblance to CoD to steal away it's fanbase, same with the newer MoH's
---
*grabs popcorn*
#99GubbeyPosted 1/14/2013 12:34:13 PM
AppleJockRida posted...
I just think the cartoon series ruined it for me so i couldnt ever take pokemon seriously enough to give it a chance. The cartoon was aimed at such a young demographic that it was just laughable. Icant imagine myself, a 28 yr old male, being associated with it.

lol
---
"I desire to go to Hell and not to Heaven. In the former I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings and princes..." - Niccolo Machiavelli
#100Genericgamer667Posted 1/14/2013 12:40:41 PM
AppleJockRida posted...

the movies are actually pretty good, especially the most recent one
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising