your reaction they relese a collection of DQ 4-6 DS version on the 3DS

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. your reaction they relese a collection of DQ 4-6 DS version on the 3DS

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#1
id be happy as finding a copy of those games for a good price is hard been wanting to play those and well as i said they are way over priced
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#2
Releasing a game collection that has 80+ hours of gameplay from the main games alone (not including sidequests)? Never going to happen.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: AppleJockRida

AppleJockRida
4 years ago#3
What wouldbe your reaction if a metroid otherm port was the only metroid the 3ds got?

User Info: badboy

badboy
4 years ago#4
Unless they feature new stuff, I don't think I'll get it.

User Info: OoSubaruoO

OoSubaruoO
4 years ago#5
Seeing how I already own all the DS DQ games, I wouldn't buy it.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
4 years ago#6
Probably
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174

User Info: themegaman7

themegaman7
4 years ago#7
I would probably get it as I haven't bought any of those DQ games. The only one I'm really interested to try is 5 though.
PSN - Expa0
- The official Doppelganger of SMT IV boards -

User Info: EarthViper

EarthViper
4 years ago#8
"Couldn't you guys have spent those resources porting DQ games that aren't already currently playable on this system?"
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.

User Info: Discomaster

Discomaster
4 years ago#9
Actually, only V is expensive. I won't say overpriced, because I "over payed" for it and found it to be worth every penny. IV is expensive online, but I've seen them in second hand shops around for about $20. Speaking of which, I need to go pick up that copy... And VI is still fairly cheap. There's copies going on Amazon for less than $25 brand new.

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
4 years ago#10
i dont have a local shop to buy used games nearest game stop is about 70 miles away
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. your reaction they relese a collection of DQ 4-6 DS version on the 3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived