A couple beans spilled on renegade kids FPS.

#1pikachupwnagePosted 1/14/2013 5:00:30 AM
https://twitter.com/JoolsWatsham

Single player focused and supports circle pad pro. Its also a new IP.

Going to have to find the posts yourself. Not sure how to link to a single tweet.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#2mcsmellingtonPosted 1/14/2013 5:11:51 AM
I wonder how it'll play without the CPP. Have they released any FPS on the console yet? I would've thought making the ABXY buttons for movement, then circle pad for looking would make the most sense.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#3ferofaxPosted 1/14/2013 5:41:00 AM
mcsmellington posted...
I wonder how it'll play without the CPP. Have they released any FPS on the console yet? I would've thought making the ABXY buttons for movement, then circle pad for looking would make the most sense.

Resistive touchscreen would like to say hi. Seriously, don't discount a control scheme that rivals the mouse in ease AND accuracy.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#4Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 1/14/2013 5:44:38 AM
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

Resistive touchscreen would like to say hi. Seriously, don't discount a control scheme that rivals the mouse in ease AND accuracy.

Kid icarus control scheme?
---
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
#5mcsmellingtonPosted 1/14/2013 6:12:06 AM
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

I can't believe that slipped my mind >.>

I'm not a fan of the control method, but I can see why it'd be used. I like my idea better though, with the circle pad for aiming, and gyro for fine tuning.
---
GT: McPoo
PSN/NNID: McSmellington
#6JoeHigashi2000Posted 1/14/2013 8:27:18 AM
mcsmellington posted...
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

I can't believe that slipped my mind >.>

I'm not a fan of the control method, but I can see why it'd be used. I like my idea better though, with the circle pad for aiming, and gyro for fine tuning.

I'd prefer all of them to give people more control scheme options.
---
GT: J03HIG45HI PS3/Vita: JoeHigashi2000 3DS: 0817-3804-7210
#7deimos91Posted 1/14/2013 10:38:24 AM
mcsmellington posted...

go play a psp FPS theres your answer
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#8thatmovingbushPosted 1/14/2013 10:40:55 AM
ferofax posted...
mcsmellington posted...

I agree, but being left handed I don't usually get an optimal experience.
---
Only stupid people make generalizations. No exceptions.
FC: 0516-7339-8901