Sadly... i may skip animal crossing...

#2190sRetroGamingPosted 1/14/2013 3:59:33 PM
Razieru posted...
I'm still failing to understand the appeal of sim games. Have you all not played an actual game instead of one that pathetically simulates real life? Up your standards, bros.

Well, at least the Animal Crossing 3DS XL looks amazing; though it will never ever leave Japan.

I guess people want to play something unique and different, that would be my guess. not everybody wants to play mario, cod, halo, gta and others. i don't see the problem here. animal crossing looks like fun and i'm looking forward to getting this.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#22RazieruPosted 1/14/2013 4:03:44 PM(edited)
EM_Mega posted...
Notice his username. Now notice mine. Dat reading comprehension level.

It doesn't excuse the fact that both of you STILL care. Otherwise, why devote your "time better spent" here? Comprehend that first.

Anyway, is anyone going to answer my question?

90sRetroGaming posted...
I guess people want to play something unique and different, that would be my guess. not everybody wants to play mario, cod, halo, gta and others. i don't see the problem here. animal crossing looks like fun and i'm looking forward to getting this.

I suppose the genre doesn't interest me. I admire the 3DS XL that comes with it though. Looks like I'll be getting the bundle that supposedly hits NA in May, with the game.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#2390sRetroGamingPosted 1/14/2013 4:09:12 PM
Razieru posted...
EM_Mega posted...
Notice his username. Now notice mine. Dat reading comprehension level.

It doesn't excuse the fact that both of you STILL care. Otherwise, why devote your "time better spent" here? Comprehend that first.

Anyway, is anyone going to answer my question?

90sRetroGaming posted...

I suppose the genre doesn't interest me. I admire the 3DS XL that comes with it though. Looks like I'll be getting the bundle that supposedly hits NA in May, with the game.

Don't bet on a LE design though. we all know how NOA is. the recent SM3DL and MK7 3DS bundles were both plain colors with the games already pre-installed. Flame Red regular 3DS for SM3DL and Blue/Black XL for MK7.. zero designs on the units themselves. yay! -_-.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#24NeonYoshi11Posted 1/14/2013 4:12:01 PM
When I look at Fantasy Life....it just makes me wish that we had that instead of animal crossing.
#25RazieruPosted 1/14/2013 4:43:47 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
Don't bet on a LE design though. we all know how NOA is. the recent SM3DL and MK7 3DS bundles were both plain colors with the games already pre-installed. Flame Red regular 3DS for SM3DL and Blue/Black XL for MK7.. zero designs on the units themselves. yay! -_-.

I thought so. Yup, NoA is truly pathetic. Someone needs their asses a firing. Oh well. I got my dear Mario XL to still enjoy. Step yo game up, NoA already!
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#26Tzuba12Posted 1/14/2013 6:41:55 PM
Why do people feel the need to go to message boards and tell other people, who wouldn't know otherwise, that they will not be getting a certain game in a series. Like really, i just don't understand it. Its pointless. So you're not getting it? Okay.. so? Why do you need other people to know you're not getting it?

Sorry, I just really don't understand it.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#27SMASHKING84Posted 1/14/2013 6:44:59 PM
zalmute posted...
kukingina2 posted...
how do people even like this series its like a furry version of the sims

One thing i like is the ability to actually control your character. I also dont like randomly wetting myself like in sims. One thing i think that is unique is that the game keeps going on and on, play at your pace. i like that aspect of it.

lol at the use of the word play.
only the original had actual gameplay and that's because it gave people free and legal roms...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me. vita.lbp.me/u/TCDFTW/levels
#28lambchipsPosted 1/14/2013 6:47:55 PM
Tzuba12 posted...
Why do people feel the need to go to message boards and tell other people, who wouldn't know otherwise, that they will not be getting a certain game in a series. Like really, i just don't understand it. Its pointless. So you're not getting it? Okay.. so? Why do you need other people to know you're not getting it?

Sorry, I just really don't understand it.

its one of those social network things, where if the power doesnt have a facebook or twitter they would just go on a random message board to let people know
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#29ferofaxPosted 1/15/2013 12:36:57 AM
It seems a love story's brewing.

LOL
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#30neu0066Posted 1/16/2013 12:35:09 AM
Razieru posted...
Well, at least the Animal Crossing 3DS XL looks amazing; though it will never ever leave Japan.

Actually, it's going to be released in South Korea.
Link: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/01/12/nintendo-push-animal-crossing-new-leaf-in-south-korea-with-3ds-bundle/

This means it has a much higher chance of being released in NA.
---
I am female. 21.
Call me Riha.