Circle pad pro has garbage battery life. Less than 10% of claims -__-

#11Lord_FroodPosted 1/14/2013 4:03:08 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Well, mine most certainly didn't last long. And the battery that came with it was still in plastic, so it can't have been used.

Those are chintzy pre-packaged batteries made on the cheap. They never last long.
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#12NeonYoshi11Posted 1/14/2013 4:10:24 PM
uhh....Buy a pack of 12 AAA batteries for like $5.00 and that will last you 6-12 months.

Not sure where the issue is.
#13nonexistinghero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:34:54 PM
I have plenty of AAA batteries. Problem is that they advertise 480 hours and it didn't even come close.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#14Fr33zPosted 1/14/2013 5:27:14 PM
I have plenty of AAA batteries. Problem is that they advertise 480 hours and it didn't even come close.

Does it even really matter if its not the advertised 480 hours? It can last weeks to months already and gets its job done, I dont see how its much of a complaint when the battery life is still enormous.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS
#15jovewolfPosted 1/14/2013 5:50:37 PM

Your scientific and statistical method sucks - you've already admitted that your only data point is the packed-in battery that others have already noted is a) cheap and b) likely defective.

Re-perform your test again with another battery and prove that your lower battery life claim is repeatable before announcing your claims.
---
"Don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you."