how da hell do i reach the guy on top of house in kakariko village?

#11Super SlashPosted 1/14/2013 8:02:16 PM
strongo9 posted...
There's a trick to get to the roof of that building as a child. Stand on the large tower next to the building and focus the camera towards Goron Mountain. Then sidestep left. If done properly you'll jump off the tower and land on the fence connected to the building. Now simply walk along said fence and climb up on to the roof. Talk to the man for a heart piece.

I could've sworn that man was only there as an adult.
#1221_21Posted 1/14/2013 8:15:40 PM
Super Slash posted...
strongo9 posted...
There's a trick to get to the roof of that building as a child. Stand on the large tower next to the building and focus the camera towards Goron Mountain. Then sidestep left. If done properly you'll jump off the tower and land on the fence connected to the building. Now simply walk along said fence and climb up on to the roof. Talk to the man for a heart piece.

Nope, he's there as a kid alright. Just sits there on the roof for seven whole years.....
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#13teh1337gosuPosted 1/14/2013 8:25:52 PM
21_21 posted...
Super Slash posted...
strongo9 posted...

Nope, he's there as a kid alright. Just sits there on the roof for seven whole years.....

Cool trick, and I've beaten that game countless times.
---
Yvan eht nioj
#14strongo9Posted 1/14/2013 8:43:42 PM
A similar trick involving a backflip can be used to get the heart piece above Dodongo's Cavern early. Now that's two heart pieces that can be gotten early as a child. You can also get the heart piece in the cow's pen a bit earlier by using a cucco to fly from the top of the building that is under construction to the awning outside of the cow's pen.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#15MetalLokiPosted 1/14/2013 8:46:12 PM
strongo9 posted...
A similar trick involving a backflip can be used to get the heart piece above Dodongo's Cavern early. Now that's two heart pieces that can be gotten early as a child. You can also get the heart piece in the cow's pen a bit earlier by using a cucco to fly from the top of the building that is under construction to the awning outside of the cow's pen.

Or you can just fall onto the platform when the owl puts you on top of the house.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#16Bondo_6464Posted 1/14/2013 9:47:17 PM
always climbed the tower, sidestepped to the left and jumped off. you catch the gate.
---
Crom...