Your opinion on generalization regarding "3DS and it's games are just for kids!"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your opinion on generalization regarding "3DS and it's games are just for kids!"
2 years ago#11
If playing 3ds is for children I don't wanna be an adult
---
Proud Nintendo Fanboy
2 years ago#12
Nothing, I don't care. I play the 3DS, so do hundreds of thousands of people who aren't kids. Anyway, if kids handled 3DSs it'll be full of scratches before they get their second game.
---
I don't know what it's called, but I constantly get into something and the next day I end up not caring about it at all. It's a good thing I never got into pets
2 years ago#13
"You're spending a little too much time trying to get people to notice you playing your not-Nintendo handheld on the bus or in your workplace. Newsflash: No one gives a ****, they have lives to live."
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
2 years ago#14
Zeraylph posted...
I don't know any kids that play Devil Survivor though :\

I got my 9 year old sister to play so I guess I technically know a kid that played it. She didn't hate it but she also plays Zelda games so she's not a good example.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
2 years ago#15
3DS as with most other Nintendo products are aimed at everyone, child, adult, teenager. Its just because the Wii got a bad rep as being a "childs console" everything Nintendo since then has been deemed as such, and this is really only by people who are loyal to one console i.e Xbox/Playstation. Gamers who play a wide variety of games and consoles dont see it as such.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS
2 years ago#16
Metal gear, 2 resident evil games, smt devil survivor, DOA,.....honestly. The 3ds I believe already has more m titles than the DS ever did. Also most kids I know play GTA and fps games anyway.
2 years ago#17
Also most kids I know play GTA and fps games anyway.

Funny story, my 6-year-old brother learned about those in his school.

I did what any sane person did and let him play Borderlands 2 with me.

He's a level 16 Gunzerker with level 5 guns and no skill points spent. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
2 years ago#18
Someone who is so concerned with such a trivial thing is either a kid themselves or has the mentality of one.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
2 years ago#19
Meh, who cares. I'm pretty sure it's factually wrong, but even if it wasn't, I really don't care.

I do wonder if people will stop the "for kids" arguments in, say, 75 years, when every person in every wealthy society will have played video games.
2 years ago#20
MetalLoki posted...
Zeraylph posted...
I don't know any kids that play Devil Survivor though :\

I got my 9 year old sister to play so I guess I technically know a kid that played it. She didn't hate it but she also plays Zelda games so she's not a good example.

:D that's cool.
But Zelda games can also be for teens and adults too.

I'm not really sure on age demographics for zelda
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your opinion on generalization regarding "3DS and it's games are just for kids!"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived