Your opinion on generalization regarding "3DS and it's games are just for kids!"

#11lavos456Posted 1/14/2013 9:27:29 PM
If playing 3ds is for children I don't wanna be an adult
---
Proud Nintendo Fanboy
#12mumpsy21Posted 1/14/2013 9:31:56 PM
Nothing, I don't care. I play the 3DS, so do hundreds of thousands of people who aren't kids. Anyway, if kids handled 3DSs it'll be full of scratches before they get their second game.
---
I don't know what it's called, but I constantly get into something and the next day I end up not caring about it at all. It's a good thing I never got into pets
#13DavCubePosted 1/14/2013 9:41:49 PM
"You're spending a little too much time trying to get people to notice you playing your not-Nintendo handheld on the bus or in your workplace. Newsflash: No one gives a ****, they have lives to live."
---
http://backloggery.com/davcube
#14MetalLokiPosted 1/14/2013 9:42:18 PM
Zeraylph posted...
I don't know any kids that play Devil Survivor though :\

I got my 9 year old sister to play so I guess I technically know a kid that played it. She didn't hate it but she also plays Zelda games so she's not a good example.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#15Fr33zPosted 1/14/2013 9:52:41 PM
3DS as with most other Nintendo products are aimed at everyone, child, adult, teenager. Its just because the Wii got a bad rep as being a "childs console" everything Nintendo since then has been deemed as such, and this is really only by people who are loyal to one console i.e Xbox/Playstation. Gamers who play a wide variety of games and consoles dont see it as such.
---
NNID: Illuminatis
Current Systems: PSP, PS3, Wii, WiiU, DS, 3DS
#16Clutch716Posted 1/14/2013 10:03:25 PM
Metal gear, 2 resident evil games, smt devil survivor, DOA,.....honestly. The 3ds I believe already has more m titles than the DS ever did. Also most kids I know play GTA and fps games anyway.
#17DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/14/2013 10:14:47 PM
Also most kids I know play GTA and fps games anyway.

Funny story, my 6-year-old brother learned about those in his school.

I did what any sane person did and let him play Borderlands 2 with me.

He's a level 16 Gunzerker with level 5 guns and no skill points spent. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#18tallgeeseIVPosted 1/14/2013 10:25:27 PM
Someone who is so concerned with such a trivial thing is either a kid themselves or has the mentality of one.
---
http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/9742/fodderkg8.png
-_-'
#19DarthFloatyPosted 1/14/2013 10:29:59 PM
Meh, who cares. I'm pretty sure it's factually wrong, but even if it wasn't, I really don't care.

I do wonder if people will stop the "for kids" arguments in, say, 75 years, when every person in every wealthy society will have played video games.
#20ZeraylphPosted 1/14/2013 10:38:12 PM
MetalLoki posted...
Zeraylph posted...
I don't know any kids that play Devil Survivor though :\

I got my 9 year old sister to play so I guess I technically know a kid that played it. She didn't hate it but she also plays Zelda games so she's not a good example.

:D that's cool.
But Zelda games can also be for teens and adults too.

I'm not really sure on age demographics for zelda