Square Enix teases Final Fantasy

#21SMASHKING84Posted 1/15/2013 6:44:17 AM
badboy posted...
Confirmed to be an iOS game called Final Fantasy: All the Bravest. I heard about "All the Bravest" before and thought it's actually the English name of Bravely Default.

if only AT LEAST that would be worth SOME hype.(i'm dying for bdff)
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me. vita.lbp.me/u/TCDFTW/levels
#22nonexistingheroPosted 1/15/2013 6:47:08 AM(edited)
SMASHKING84 posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
If the title is "All The Bravest", it would kinda make sense for it to be a crossover title.

http://na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139235/29629033/FINAL_FANTASY_ALL_THE_BRAVEST

it's more like an anthology apparently.

Wow, even worse. It seems Square-Enix can sink lower than the Titanic.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#23IHeartMetroidPosted 1/15/2013 6:56:56 AM(edited)
"i'm dying for bdff"

Me too.

It would be just our luck that Square-Enix's unholy iOS obsession means we don't get stuff like BDFF.
#24Grand_BluePosted 1/15/2013 7:14:42 AM
Why do you all hate iOS? I like both Nintendo and Apple.
#25SMASHKING84Posted 1/15/2013 7:18:21 AM
Grand_Blue posted...

Honestly idk about the rest of these guys but i cannot stand 100% touch only controls plus ios ports are usally heavily watered
down(shantae 2 comes to mind)

and no putting a virtual "button" on the touch screen is not the same as actual buttons
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me. vita.lbp.me/u/TCDFTW/levels
#26badboyPosted 1/15/2013 7:21:31 AM
Grand_Blue posted...

LOL why do you like Apple? Anyway I don't hate the iOS platform, maybe the other people here do. If it's a good game, I'll play it on ANY platform.
#27EarthViperPosted 1/15/2013 7:23:55 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Grand_Blue posted...

Honestly idk about the rest of these guys but i cannot stand 100% touch only controls plus ios ports are usally heavily watered

and no putting a virtual "button" on the touch screen is not the same as actual buttons

This
---
Clam shell plastic packaging is, in fact, my mortal enemy.
#28IHeartMetroidPosted 1/15/2013 7:23:57 AM
"Honestly idk about the rest of these guys but i cannot stand 100% touch only controls plus ios ports are usally heavily watered
and no putting a virtual "button" on the touch screen is not the same as actual buttons."

This. A thousand times this. Getting an iOS game means having to spend an inordinate amount of cash soley on the fruits of Steve Jobs' phobias. The guy was obsessively against both buttons and computer fans, so anything he had a measure of control over was usually missing one or both.

See, buttons serve a PURPOSE. Just because one ridiculous man hates them, we got the worst ergonomically designed machines for over a decade- not to mention the imitators in the industry.

And Square has fallen in love with it.
#29melchiahdimPosted 1/15/2013 7:32:45 AM
Never mind the fact that Final Fantasy controls rather well on iOS... Well at least III and IV do. Sure I'd rather play this game on my 3DS, but this doesn't bother me. It would bother me alot more if Square put something like Dissida on iOS.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0516-8714-1928
#30Grand_BluePosted 1/15/2013 7:34:09 AM
Well iOS is available to more people, but I agree with you on the annoying controls. I would also like a 3D remake of FF5 and FF6, but at this point iOS seems more likely, especially since they already teased FF5, but it doesn't mean they can't still do 3D remakes of them.