Square Enix teases Final Fantasy

#51obishawn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:34:37 AM
Grand_Blue posted...
Ok, reading this thread made me open my eyes, I agree with you all a little, but I'm still excited that FF5 and maybe FF6 will come to iOS because I've never had the chance to play them, but I would like a 3DS remake also, but that seems very unlikely at this point.

You know, there are some really good GBA emulator apps you can ise on tablets. Of course, that would mean you'd have to download a ROM, which I'm not suggesting or advocating at all.
---
Winter is coming
#52Grand_BluePosted 1/15/2013 9:36:50 AM
I know, but I prefer having a handheld experience or a TV console experience like normal.
#53Rizaadon007Posted 1/15/2013 9:39:41 AM
Don't want to get anyone's hopes up, but it's showing stuff that seems like it's from ff5 and 6, right? WHAT IF IT'S A DOUBLE REMAKE? FFV and FFVI IN ONE CARTRIDGE. It's a slim possibility, but DAMN IF THAT WOULDN'T BE FRICKIN' AWESOME.
---
"Welcome to the Velvet Monorail! This place resides between Dream and Universal Studios!" -Cantido on how the Velvet Room changes from game to game.
#54DeuxHeroPosted 1/15/2013 9:57:35 AM
Sorry guys. No CERO=Cell Phone. We've been through this.

I just hope the "ATB" is the battle system and not All the Bravest.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#55KGTriggerPosted 1/15/2013 9:59:27 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
REALLY looks like ffvi

Doesn't look anything like it, are you blind?
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#56obishawn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 10:06:53 AM
KGTrigger posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
REALLY looks like ffvi

Doesn't look anything like it, are you blind?

That is clearly the behemoth from FFVI, but the characters look like sprites from FFV.
---
Winter is coming
#57EternalDividePosted 1/15/2013 10:11:23 AM
Well considering SE's years long tradition and business model of making games no one asked for or cares about.

I expect this to be a browser game or an overpriced iOS. Then expect them to weasel that characterless tart Lightning into it somehow too.
---
I support Alex Smith #11
#58XashowdPosted 1/15/2013 10:27:39 AM
Capcom Pisses off fans through On-Disc DLC and treating Mega Man like Scrap Metal. SE is Pissing off fans by releasing all these FF games on iOS.

Two once Great companies, both now spiralling downward into the realm of despisation, which will lead to their downfall.

SE, I am dissapoint. At least I can still count on Tetsuya Nomura and the KH series.
---
I am MnK Xashowd. Official Darkrai of the Pokemon X/Y Boards.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.
#59KaelAltreulPosted 1/15/2013 10:35:20 AM
Xashowd posted...
Capcom Pisses off fans through On-Disc DLC and treating Mega Man like Scrap Metal. SE is Pissing off fans by releasing all these FF games on iOS.

Two once Great companies, both now spiralling downward into the realm of despisation, which will lead to their downfall.

SE, I am dissapoint. At least I can still count on Tetsuya Nomura and the KH series.

Agree with Capcom.

A lot of them are on Android too. FF Dimensions is incredible and I only have Android. I'd like Windows Releases for their phones/tablets.

Nomura and KH? Just.. ugh. Nomura has ruined that series. I'd take Capcom's shenanigans over him.
---
'Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.' -Edward D. Morrison
Kael Altreul - AIM/Xbox Live/PSN | 1246-8800-9585 - 3DS FC
#60shinra35800Posted 1/15/2013 10:44:14 AM
http://www.jp.square-enix.com/ff_atb/

Character silouettes look like job system characters :(
FFVI sprites were in Final Fantasy Dimensions.....