I feel sorry for the people I streetpass.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I feel sorry for the people I streetpass.

User Info: confettistorm

confettistorm
4 years ago#11
nonexistinghero posted...
They will start up Super Mario 3D Land and notice how there's no hope of ever breaking the records I set.

Care to post said records?
Pics or it didn't happen.

User Info: Fierce_Deity_08

Fierce_Deity_08
4 years ago#12
I feel happy for the ones I streetpass because they can fill out their puzzles more. The last few times, no one had a piece I needed. (They barely had any at all. Who brings their DS to a showing of "How To Train Your Dragon Live" anyway? Uh, besides me.)
Frog in the Moonlight.
With a roar of thunder and crash of lightning, I am Fierce Deity!

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
4 years ago#13
confettistorm posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
They will start up Super Mario 3D Land and notice how there's no hope of ever breaking the records I set.

Care to post said records?
Pics or it didn't happen.

Maybe some time later I left my 3DS at my mom's house for now so my sister can have fun with Theatrhythm and RE:Revelations.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Cat333Pokemon

Cat333Pokemon
4 years ago#14
The folks I StreetPass probably like the fact I have completed all the puzzles. I don't even bother with that silly Find Mii game anymore. It's slow, boring, and poorly designed, so it will stay on that "completed" screen for a while so the game doesn't force me to play it.

I will feel sorry for those with New Super Mario Bros. 2 once the free pack is no longer free. I did get the 30,000 pretty easily, and you can't challenge people without the DLC.
Am I a cat, or am I a Zoroark?
http://floatzel.net ~ Black 2: 2151-5975-6240
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I feel sorry for the people I streetpass.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived