Apparently FE download size is 8759 blocks.

#1king_darksPosted 1/15/2013 11:41:18 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/643003-fire-emblem-awakening/65188460

I wonder how much pkmn can improve....
---
School days are back.
#2xellos667Posted 1/15/2013 11:47:30 AM
No big deal. Code of Princess at the beginning of January was around 9100 blocks.

Though, I want to bring up something. One week or two ago, we had a debate here and some people were saying that even by going all digital, buying a 128 GB SD card was useless and that 32 GB was more than enough to last you for all your life. Well I hope those people can see now that going to a 128 GB at one point is really not a stupid idea anymore if you really plan to continue buying everything digitally, with all those games going near 10k blocks. Maybe even by the end of the year, you could fill yup your 32 GB card with quality games :)
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#3GeorgeyPeorgeyPosted 1/15/2013 11:50:10 AM
xellos667 posted...
No big deal. Code of Princess at the beginning of January was around 9100 blocks.

Though, I want to bring up something. One week or two ago, we had a debate here and some people were saying that even by going all digital, buying a 128 GB SD card was useless and that 32 GB was more than enough to last you for all your life. Well I hope those people can see now that going to a 128 GB at one point is really not a stupid idea anymore if you really plan to continue buying everything digitally, with all those games going near 10k blocks. Maybe even by the end of the year, you could fill yup your 32 GB card with quality games :)

I think most people were saying that a 128gb sd card was over 4X more expensive than a 32gb sd card.

So it came down to asking yourself " How many of these things do I expect to have at once? Do I want to buy an SD card reader just to format this 128gb card to a readable format? Do I care if I have to switch cards sometimes?"

It's not just a question of " Will I need this much space at some point? "
#4xellos667Posted 1/15/2013 11:55:49 AM
Well, people were clearly stating that you will never go beyond 32 GB. It was clearly not about if you want to pay the price or want to switch SD card. Really if it was possible or not, even by the end of the year, that you could fill an entire 32 GB card. The debate happened during Unchained Blade/Code of Princess release week.

But let's take it your way. Yes for me, not switching cart is worth the extra money. That was one of the main point why I went all digital. So when my 32 GB is all filled up, I'll indeed upgrade to 128 GB
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#5KGTriggerPosted 1/15/2013 12:02:29 PM
xellos667 posted...

Your points are irrelevant since going all digital is the stupidest thing you could do.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#690sRetroGamingPosted 1/15/2013 12:06:06 PM
1,095MB or 1.1GB. so if you're still using your old 2GB Toshiba SD card and plan on buying this digitally... lol...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#7iloveheavyrainPosted 1/15/2013 12:12:45 PM
Still don't get anyone who buys new games digitally. Let's see, I can price match this at Fry and get for $30, SAVE $10 from digital download price, AND own the hard copy, which I can sell for $32 later on ebay.

Or, I can buy Digitally for $40 and it's worthless in the future. And it eats up my own memory.

Silly, silly, silly.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#890sRetroGamingPosted 1/15/2013 12:30:05 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
Still don't get anyone who buys new games digitally. Let's see, I can price match this at Fry and get for $30, SAVE $10 from digital download price, AND own the hard copy, which I can sell for $32 later on ebay.

Or, I can buy Digitally for $40 and it's worthless in the future. And it eats up my own memory.

Silly, silly, silly.

It's all about convienence. i have the MK7 3DS XL so i have that game digitally (free of charge). i also bought Art Academy: Lesson's for Everyone digitally ONLY because it was the only way to get Donkey Kong: Original Edition (through Club Nintendo).

I will always buy my games physically unless Nintendo is running a promotion for buying the game digitally, and it has to be a worthwhile one at that for me to even consider.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#9Zero_ManiacPosted 1/15/2013 12:32:21 PM
KGTrigger posted...
xellos667 posted...

Your points are irrelevant since going all digital is the stupidest thing you could do.

For now, this is true.
---
Currently Playing: Chrono Trigger and FFIV DS
#10Gamemaster64Posted 1/15/2013 12:33:38 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...

Silly, silly, silly.

What do you mean by price match at Fry? Fry is the one that has it for $30.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.