Apparently FE download size is 8759 blocks.

#11guedesbrawlPosted 1/15/2013 12:34:27 PM
no box,no cart,no buy.
like i'm even switching games if when i buy....
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#12iloveheavyrainPosted 1/15/2013 12:45:11 PM
" i have the MK7 3DS XL so i have that game digitally (free of charge)"

Not free of charge. You paid $40 more for that system in most cases. And, Mario Kart 7 littered all over ebay for $20. Old game.

Im talking NEW GAMES especially. $40 for Pilot Wings? Super Mario Bros 2? Fire Emblem 2? When I can get the REAL physical version of the game and not lose the convince of space? (yes, goto Fry.com, $30 for Fire Emblem. Any Best Buy will match it).

I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER buy a new game digitally. When I can buy the physical retail even for less, a copy that holds value (and looks pretty cool on the shelf, like a trophy or a great book)
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#13HejiruPosted 1/15/2013 12:49:39 PM
Looks like this game....

*shades*

...will be a blockbuster.

YEEEEAAAAISTOLETHISJOKEFROMNINTENDOLIFEAAAAHHHHH
---
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you're trolling.
#14bleedingelitePosted 1/15/2013 12:54:47 PM
I've never played a FE game, though I'm pretty excited from looking at screens of this one.
My question is, do you ever feel like you're commanding an army, or is it more of a standard sized party of rpg characters? Does each unit represent a group of soldiers like in Advance Wars?
#1590sRetroGamingPosted 1/15/2013 1:01:15 PM
iloveheavyrain posted...
" i have the MK7 3DS XL so i have that game digitally (free of charge)"

Not free of charge. You paid $40 more for that system in most cases. And, Mario Kart 7 littered all over ebay for $20. Old game.

Im talking NEW GAMES especially. $40 for Pilot Wings? Super Mario Bros 2? Fire Emblem 2? When I can get the REAL physical version of the game and not lose the convince of space? (yes, goto Fry.com, $30 for Fire Emblem. Any Best Buy will match it).

I will NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER buy a new game digitally. When I can buy the physical retail even for less, a copy that holds value (and looks pretty cool on the shelf, like a trophy or a great book)

Nope, i didn't. the MK7 3DS XL holiday bundle had an MSRP of $199.99. the exact same price as the stand alone 3DS XL. i price matched Best Buy's sale price of $159.99 at Target. then i recieved a free $20 Target GC, which you automatically got for buying the MK7 3DS XL bundle. then i used a printable Target.com coupon where you recived a free $10 Target GC for spending $50 or more.

I paid $159.99 ($170.39 w/tax) for the bundle and got $30 in free GC's. i actually came out better than most did on release day of the 3DS XL or even the same week of this particular sale ;).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#16king_darks(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 1:33:18 PM
bleedingelite posted...
I've never played a FE game, though I'm pretty excited from looking at screens of this one.
My question is, do you ever feel like you're commanding an army, or is it more of a standard sized party of rpg characters? Does each unit represent a group of soldiers like in Advance Wars?

Rpg sized party. However it can get up to 15+ characters in use at one time.
---
School days are back.
#17xellos667Posted 1/15/2013 1:35:00 PM
KGTrigger posted...
xellos667 posted...
No big deal. Code of Princess at the beginning of January was around 9100 blocks.

Though, I want to bring up something. One week or two ago, we had a debate here and some people were saying that even by going all digital, buying a 128 GB SD card was useless and that 32 GB was more than enough to last you for all your life. Well I hope those people can see now that going to a 128 GB at one point is really not a stupid idea anymore if you really plan to continue buying everything digitally, with all those games going near 10k blocks. Maybe even by the end of the year, you could fill yup your 32 GB card with quality games :)

Your points are irrelevant since going all digital is the stupidest thing you could do.

Thank you very much. I will gladly enjoy my own stupidity if that mean I can enjoy all my games everywhere without switching cart once. Having box and manual is a waste of physical space in my appartement where I live with my girlfriend and baby girl, so those have no meaning to me. And having a full-time job mean I don't mind paying full price for the game I want, since I'm always buying them when they are released (so at full price both physically and digitally) without reselling them.

Maybe all-digital is not for everyone, but it's for me indeed. I'm an happy stupid person, that's for sure!
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#18iloveheavyrainPosted 1/15/2013 1:43:46 PM
Waste of space on shelf vs waste of expensive digital space? You can have my shelf anytime.

And, nobody really gives a crap about a baby in the gaming world. That baby takes up space, eats food, craps. Ill take a retail game over a baby any day of the week.
---
ZombiU is Game of the Year 2012
#19legendarylemurPosted 1/15/2013 7:09:37 PM
bleedingelite posted...

The GC or Wii versions have maps that get absurdly overcrowded. Those will give you a real army like feel, even more so than advance wars
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#20mmarksterPosted 1/15/2013 7:17:14 PM
32GB will eventually fill up. I'll upgrade to a 128GB one my 32GB fills up.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1032 - 1243 - 4711 Name/NNID/XBLGT/PSNID: mmarkster