The Top 9 Worst Gameboy Accessories ever made

#11IHeartMetroidPosted 1/15/2013 6:43:11 PM
Eh. The guy tries too hard to be funny, but instead just ends up making a bunch of kinda senseless insults about some niche accessories. He hates the Fish Finder because it's used... outdoors. And he hates the sewing cartridge because it's used... with a sewing machine? I mean, sure, these things are niche, but I don't see how any of these things are "bad".

You want "bad" accessories? How about that horrible GB Camera, or the GB Printer? Those things were terrible.
#12Gamemaster64Posted 1/15/2013 6:50:12 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
Eh. The guy tries too hard to be funny, but instead just ends up making a bunch of kinda senseless insults about some niche accessories. He hates the Fish Finder because it's used... outdoors. And he hates the sewing cartridge because it's used... with a sewing machine? I mean, sure, these things are niche, but I don't see how any of these things are "bad".

You want "bad" accessories? How about that horrible GB Camera, or the GB Printer? Those things were terrible.

What wrong with them? I had fun with them.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#13WetterdewPosted 1/15/2013 8:07:28 PM
GB Camera was awesome. But I found this guy annoying.
---
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.
#14dbzbadman06Posted 1/15/2013 8:24:11 PM
He was a little annoying sometimes, but overall, I found the video absolutely hillarious. Had to keep the LOL's in so as not to wake the wife and kids.
---
3DS fc: 3308-4762-2086
Name: Todd
#15Shadowman621Posted 1/15/2013 8:36:03 PM
All I ever had was this one battery pack that wasn't all that ginormous, and the wormlight thingy.
---
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon
#16Cookie_AromaPosted 1/15/2013 8:55:20 PM
I thought the number 1 wasn't that bad, since it would help to calm the children down before their procedures, and it's not like it's something that anyone besides a doctor could actually buy.

That blood-taking one was definitely not a very good idea though. . .
#17IHeartMetroidPosted 1/15/2013 9:25:38 PM
"GB Camera was awesome."

Nope.