The Top 9 Worst Gameboy Accessories ever made

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The Top 9 Worst Gameboy Accessories ever made

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#11
Eh. The guy tries too hard to be funny, but instead just ends up making a bunch of kinda senseless insults about some niche accessories. He hates the Fish Finder because it's used... outdoors. And he hates the sewing cartridge because it's used... with a sewing machine? I mean, sure, these things are niche, but I don't see how any of these things are "bad".

You want "bad" accessories? How about that horrible GB Camera, or the GB Printer? Those things were terrible.

User Info: Gamemaster64

Gamemaster64
4 years ago#12
IHeartMetroid posted...
Eh. The guy tries too hard to be funny, but instead just ends up making a bunch of kinda senseless insults about some niche accessories. He hates the Fish Finder because it's used... outdoors. And he hates the sewing cartridge because it's used... with a sewing machine? I mean, sure, these things are niche, but I don't see how any of these things are "bad".

You want "bad" accessories? How about that horrible GB Camera, or the GB Printer? Those things were terrible.

What wrong with them? I had fun with them.
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.

User Info: Wetterdew

Wetterdew
4 years ago#13
GB Camera was awesome. But I found this guy annoying.
A horrible person:
I am a horrible person. That's what it says: a horrible person.

User Info: dbzbadman06

dbzbadman06
4 years ago#14
He was a little annoying sometimes, but overall, I found the video absolutely hillarious. Had to keep the LOL's in so as not to wake the wife and kids.
3DS fc: 3308-4762-2086
Name: Todd

User Info: Shadowman621

Shadowman621
4 years ago#15
All I ever had was this one battery pack that wasn't all that ginormous, and the wormlight thingy.
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon

User Info: Cookie_Aroma

Cookie_Aroma
4 years ago#16
I thought the number 1 wasn't that bad, since it would help to calm the children down before their procedures, and it's not like it's something that anyone besides a doctor could actually buy.

That blood-taking one was definitely not a very good idea though. . .

User Info: IHeartMetroid

IHeartMetroid
4 years ago#17
"GB Camera was awesome."

Nope.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The Top 9 Worst Gameboy Accessories ever made

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived