Games that demos have sold you on.

#1DarthFloatyPosted 1/15/2013 10:10:06 PM
I wouldn't have ever considered it, but I'll get Rhythm Thief based on the demo. Wouldn't have noticed it otherwise. I'm also considering Rayman Origins (enjoyed with my bro on Wii, but might get it on 3DS), Theatthythm Final Fantasy, and possibly Resident Evil.

Has anyone else be persuaded to get a game based on the demo?
#2confettistormPosted 1/15/2013 10:13:32 PM
Only one.

Theatrhythm.

And I've downloaded most of the demos.
#3Cookie_AromaPosted 1/15/2013 10:14:49 PM
The Style Savvy demo was really fun and convinced me to get the game. It wasn't even on my radar until I played it.
#4Gamemaster64Posted 1/15/2013 10:15:52 PM
All I can think of is Intelligent Qube for the playstation. Pissed off the stuff I saw under cheat were for Europe. Don't get why that stuff was cut out in the US but I've been trying to unlock them before finding that out. Imported the JP psp version to find out everything on that version is already unlocked.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#5BigDaddyWingnutPosted 1/15/2013 10:17:50 PM
Cookie_Aroma posted...
The Style Savvy demo was really fun and convinced me to get the game. It wasn't even on my radar until I played it.

^This
---
3DS:1547-5206-2758 (Wingnut)
A man is incomplete until he gets married. Then he's finished...
#6Lord_FroodPosted 1/15/2013 10:21:21 PM
F-Zero GX and Sonic Heroes

Both demos came on a little bonus disc with first edition copies of Double Dash!! Then my "friend" borrowed the game and the demo disc (which had FE7 DLC on it) and lost it. I got DD!! back, sans case...
---
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
#7Turbo_TRexPosted 1/15/2013 10:23:56 PM
CRUSH3D. It was fun, but became too much of a hassle in the final levels.

Also, Frobot, Pokemon Rumble, Jett Rocket, NyxQuest, and Fluidity
---
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
#8Twilightwolf444Posted 1/15/2013 10:24:43 PM
Epic Mickey and Kingdom Hearts 3D
---
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)
#9BuretsuPosted 1/15/2013 10:24:49 PM
I might try to find a cheap copy of Theatrhythm because of the demo.

I turned myself off of Rhythm Thief because I didn't like the demo.

I disliked the demo of Ratchet and Clank for PS2, but then actually bought the game and loved it.

Demos are all over the place for me..
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#10-DanDroid-Posted 1/15/2013 10:26:20 PM
Mostly the Resident Evil demo. Although I knew I was going to get it long before they announced a demo was coming. The Kingdom Hearts DDD demo was amazing though. Never played a game in the franchise before and thoroughly enjoyed it, despite some confusion I had with the story. I was very convinced with the demo.