I like Fire Emblem games but the story needs to be a lot better...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I like Fire Emblem games but the story needs to be a lot better...
3 years ago#1
Like the gameplay and even battle animation graphics are always awesome.
characters are fun too.

But I really think the story is what really needs to get worked on because each FE game that I played was severly lacking in really good storylines.
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#2
thought i woild post this because of the new 3ds game coming out soon.
The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
3 years ago#3
cool.gameplay being awesome,besides a few cheap things like cries and pair up that i will never use anyway,is all that matters to me.

character development is strong with this one.
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
3 years ago#4
Really I think the stories are fine, but they can be quite a bit of a pain... Every time you get a new FE you really don't know anything. They throw around all these different names/country names/names of events that happened in the past, and it can be quite hard to follow along with what the heck they're talking about.
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
3 years ago#5
You should play Fire Emblems 4 and 5 for the Super Famicom. The stories in those are dark and rather excellent.
The only thing more consistent than the Pats beating the Texans is my mother's regret she survived childbirth, knowing she spawned a welcher
3 years ago#6
WestbrickIII posted...
You should play Fire Emblems 4 and 5 for the Super Famicom. The stories in those are dark and rather excellent.

I was just about to suggest that.
And FE6 is made way better if you play 7 right before it. I personally love the stories in those two.
Her name is Koko, she is loco, I said oh no!
Official Something or Other of That One Group
3 years ago#7
Try devil survivor 1 and 2? It's another strategy-RPG game which is quite fun.
Join Elemental Knights Online! It's a mobile Flyff-type graphics MMO. Invite code: B5Y7BU (all in caps) l 3ds FC: 5069-5354-2448 Edd
3 years ago#8
FE4 and FE5 have pretty good stories and the fan translation for FE5 is actually pretty well done.

...in america...
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
3 years ago#9
Awakening has a rather good story not on par with FE4 and 5 really good and ahead of their times storylines but still good
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
3 years ago#10
lyn's story in teh first one to come to america was epic
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I like Fire Emblem games but the story needs to be a lot better...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived