Regarding Miiverse on 3DS...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Regarding Miiverse on 3DS...
3 years ago#1
Do you think we'll be able to view the boards for Wii U games on the 3DS version of Miiverse, and vice versa? It would be a lot more convenient to just check something without having to turn the Wii U on.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
3 years ago#2
knowing nintendo, i doubt it.
3 years ago#3
They also stated eventually you'll be able to access it from smartphones as well. It's a possibility they might do this if they're really stressing the "cross-platform" functionality.
---
My ideas for Crash Bandicoot Returns: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64976858
Official "Co-Pun-isher" of the C2 board.
3 years ago#4
No. Nintendo seems to be having to play catch-up with their own hardware as far as abilities and compatibility.

Future consoles/handhelds will have better compatibility with Nintendo combining their console and handheld devs, but don't expect compatibility on Miiverse, for example, this generation. There will be 2 miiverses: one 3DS and one WiiU.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4511-0481-8141
3 years ago#5
I fully expect Miiverse 3DS to be able to connect to the WiiU Miiverse. I mean, why not, when it's all just a graphically-enhanced forums of sorts? It's just pulling posts and replies off the Nintendo servers.

Unless of course, you people are imagining WaraWara Plaza on the 3DS, which is a different thing entirely, and one that is very unlikely. Unless they plan on updating Streetpass Plaza to have a WaraWara Plaza in it.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
3 years ago#6
I think so. It'll probably be the same Miiverse on cellphones, Wii U, 3DS, and PC.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Regarding Miiverse on 3DS...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived