I've never been this excited for a fire emblem in my life!

#1andizzle29662Posted 1/16/2013 3:48:22 PM
I liked sacred stones alot, but this is by far looking to be the best in the series! The VO sounds great, and man the graphics are gorgeous. How pumped are you guys? Don't forget demo out tomorrow on the eshop!
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#2NewbieN00bPosted 1/16/2013 3:50:14 PM
Woo. I'm kinda burned out on hype at the moment. It's just been too long...
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#3andizzle29662(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:59:07 PM
Lol
---
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!
#4legendarylemurPosted 1/16/2013 4:04:00 PM
I'm pretty f***ing pumped. It's like what Endgame usually says. Honestly, there hasn't been a great FE in almost a decade. Back in the days, it was the s***. Everybody at my school and church were playing it. They were debating whether Marcus was a good unit or not, how kickass Rebecca was, and how hard it was to keep everybody alive.

I'm sure I'll never get to see such a sight again because I'm at a college where everybody seems to either play brawl or study all day sigh. Maybe I should've set my standards lower
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#5guedesbrawlPosted 1/16/2013 4:16:27 PM
some years ago,i was keeping up with the smash bros. dojo daily (took me a long while to figure out that weekends had no updates.ever.)]

i translated the entire dojo (about h2/3rds,at the time) to brazilian portguese,even copied the pics,in a word pad file.

i've read all the character faqs,and sent a good amount of time in the smash wiki for a good 8 months,after the release.that was pretty sad,but it's not like i had anything useful to do.

and yet,i am more hyped for this one.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#6legendarylemurPosted 1/16/2013 4:38:23 PM
guedesbrawl posted...
some years ago,i was keeping up with the smash bros. dojo daily (took me a long while to figure out that weekends had no updates.ever.)]

i translated the entire dojo (about h2/3rds,at the time) to brazilian portguese,even copied the pics,in a word pad file.

i've read all the character faqs,and sent a good amount of time in the smash wiki for a good 8 months,after the release.that was pretty sad,but it's not like i had anything useful to do.

and yet,i am more hyped for this one.

The Brawl days were pretty crazy I have to admit. I think half of the world's teenage-college population were checking smash dojo every single day
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Official official. Officially
#7Lord_VishanaPosted 1/16/2013 4:44:17 PM
Me too! I'm counting the days. 19 days till we're cursing the RNG Gods!

*in before Endgame*
---
3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 PSN: Queen_Sialeeds Balthier Basched his Penelo into Fran's Ashe in the back of the Vaan
#8xLinkkuPosted 1/16/2013 4:46:52 PM
inb4 Endgame

Dude! I know what you mean! I'm so pumped for this game it's insane!

Ready for the Demo at midnight??
---
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033
#9guedesbrawlPosted 1/16/2013 4:52:34 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Me too! I'm counting the days. 19 days till we're cursing the RNG Gods!

*in before Endgame*

at least you know how many days....i have basically no idea of when it's coming out here.

could be 2 days,could be 2 weeks,could be anything in between than...hopefully,that does not screw over my free dlc
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#10Zero1478Posted 1/16/2013 4:54:03 PM
What's all this demo out at midnight nonsense? Or is that for people in other parts of the world? Is it still coming out at the regular e-Shop update time in the U.S.?
---
3DS: Greg, 3222-5665-7596
PSN: vagabond251