Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Will Be Great, But It Wont Sell Over A Million Copies

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Will Be Great, But It Wont Sell Over A Million Copies

User Info: DarthFloaty

DarthFloaty
4 years ago#11
I think both Sticker Star and Dark Moon will break a million. It'll take time, but they will.

And I LOVED the first one, because it was artful, unique, and tense. If this game is anything like it, I'll love it for sure.

User Info: xLinkku

xLinkku
4 years ago#12
Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
Official Fennekin of the Pokemon X/Y boards
3DS FC: Bryan 4296-3998-3033

User Info: elsmitty

elsmitty
4 years ago#13
xLinkku posted...

uggg I can't wait anymore
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174

User Info: Cat333Pokemon

Cat333Pokemon
4 years ago#14
The game isn't out yet. We don't yet know how innovative the features of the game are.
Am I a cat, or am I a Zoroark?
http://floatzel.net ~ Black 2: 2151-5975-6240

User Info: RaccoonCity

RaccoonCity
4 years ago#15

I wish my computer would replace all instances of "Animal Crossing" with "Hamburger Time," so I stop getting reminded how badly I want that game.
"I dare you to make less sense."

User Info: Anclation

Anclation
4 years ago#16
MrAntike184 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
So,you must of went into the future,huh? Let me borrow your time machine,bro.

No, Paper Mario: Sticker Star Didnt Sell Over A Million Copies, And It Was A Much More Anticipated 3DS Game. Which Is Ironic Since Luigi's Mansion > Paper Mario

What do you base that on? Sticker Star has already sold nearly half a million in Japan alone, so I'd be surprised if it hasn't broken a million worldwide. And I'm pretty sure the first Luigi's Mansion sold more than any of the Paper Mario games have.

User Info: Second_Chances

Second_Chances
4 years ago#17
OP, you remind me of when I was nine.

When I was nine, I was one of the biggest idiots I knew at the time. Solely Because I Typed Like This.

User Info: EasterEggHunter

EasterEggHunter
4 years ago#18
xLinkku posted...

Japan Sales 0_0

Anyway, Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion are both games i've been waiting for a long time and i'm really looking forward to it's release. I also might get Fire Emblem now though..
3DS Code: 5026-5030-0238 PM me.
Nintendo- What other gaming company has been around sincenthe 1800's?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon Will Be Great, But It Wont Sell Over A Million Copies

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived