How long have we had this leak release date for Animal Crossing in NA?

#1Starwars4JPosted 1/16/2013 5:15:24 PM
Last I heard people were still *****ing about not having heard anything.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#2urmomishawt04Posted 1/16/2013 5:30:33 PM
what leak
---
http://i.imgur.com/bNJOe.png Thanks Slurpee!
PSN: D4RK M4R10 / 3DS:: 2191 - 7636 - 8794
#3SW_FFXIfanPosted 1/16/2013 5:35:15 PM
If there is anything, it's only a rumour.
---
LoL IGN: Butch Magnus
#4Starwars4J(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:02:14 PM
Sorry I was away. I went to gamestop today to reserve Fire Emblem. Trying to push more pre-orders on me as always he gave me a list of upcoming 3DS games for me to consider, printed from their computer. They include dates for Animal Crossing (5/2), Castlevania (3/5), Luigi's Mansion (2/4), SMT (4/16)

Those dates do not look like placeholder dates. Their date for Pokemon (11/1) does.
---
#5LightHawKnightPosted 1/16/2013 9:14:55 PM
Freaking GS. NEVER EVER trust anything they spout. Specially their so called "release dates". Almost always fake and will be pushed back.
---
The Official Odin of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."
#6Starwars4J(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:18:13 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
Freaking GS. NEVER EVER trust anything they spout. Specially their so called "release dates". Almost always fake and will be pushed back.

I know, that's why I'm calling it a leak rather than official, as leaks can always be changed, or simply wrong. I was just surprised that people weren't talking about these dates in general though. You can tell placeholder dates by looking at them generally, and while some of these don't LOOK like placeholder dates, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they were. Things like 4/16 just seem too specific though, you know what I mean?
---
#7LightHawKnightPosted 1/16/2013 9:24:01 PM
Starwars4J posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

I know, that's why I'm calling it a leak rather than official, as leaks can always be changed, or simply wrong. I was just surprised that people weren't talking about these dates in general though. You can tell placeholder dates by looking at them generally, and while some of these don't LOOK like placeholder dates, I certainly wouldn't be surprised if they were. Things like 4/16 just seem too specific though, you know what I mean?

It is GS, always never trust them. No matter how realistic it looks. Atlus has not released anything about a release date. Only stating spring 2013. Giving any date other than from Atlus themselves is not trustworthy at all.
---
#8MarsfordPosted 1/16/2013 9:26:03 PM
That AC date looks possible. That LM date is pure rubbish though.
---
"but if you're the kind of person who thinks that anything with primary colors is for kids than nothing will change your mind." - Arucard05
#9Starwars4J(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:47:28 PM
LightHawKnight posted...
It is GS, always never trust them. No matter how realistic it looks. Atlus has not released anything about a release date. Only stating spring 2013. Giving any date other than from Atlus themselves is not trustworthy at all.

I know, I'm not taking it for gospel or anything, I mean it is gamestop. I just thought it was strange no one was discussing the dates beforehand, stuff like this is usually of some interest to the community.
---
#10LightHawKnightPosted 1/16/2013 9:52:46 PM
Starwars4J posted...
LightHawKnight posted...

I know, I'm not taking it for gospel or anything, I mean it is gamestop. I just thought it was strange no one was discussing the dates beforehand, stuff like this is usually of some interest to the community.

Maybe people have finally learned about GS placeholder dates.
---