My sister smashed my 3DS.

#451CrimsonRoyalPosted 1/18/2013 2:12:06 PM
gnerdus posted...
I wonder if it's possible to post something that would normally get you banned as post 500.

Nothing has happened since the sex because my parents are home. I'm afraid they'd get suspicious if we cuddled up on the couch together.

Post more pics or lock topic.
#452Genericgamer667Posted 1/18/2013 2:13:25 PM
wow...almost 500
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#453CrimsonRoyalPosted 1/18/2013 2:13:50 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
wow...almost 500

Ikr
#454MetalLokiPosted 1/18/2013 2:14:05 PM
gnerdus posted...
I wonder if it's possible to post something that would normally get you banned as post 500.

Nothing has happened since the sex because my parents are home. I'm afraid they'd get suspicious if we cuddled up on the couch together.

I got the perfect picture.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#455elsmittyPosted 1/18/2013 2:14:33 PM
gnerdus posted...

Just tell your parents that it's too cold in the house and you are cuddling to stay warm.
---
3ds friend code - 5069-4253-9174
#456CrimsonRoyalPosted 1/18/2013 2:14:35 PM
MetalLoki posted...
gnerdus posted...

Do show us.
#457Rideps1Posted 1/18/2013 2:15:27 PM
CrimsonRoyal posted...
gnerdus posted...

Post more pics or lock topic.

W.... weren't you jusy saying "this topic is bad and you should feel bad"?

What... how... It's like there's some kind of subliminal *This topic is good* message being beamed into brains or something....

That's pretty cool.
---
BEHOLD THE POWER OF SARDINES!
#458MetalLokiPosted 1/18/2013 2:16:21 PM
CrimsonRoyal posted...
MetalLoki posted...
gnerdus posted...

Do show us.

If I can get the 500th post.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#459GigagreymonPosted 1/18/2013 2:16:42 PM
gnerdus posted...

You spoiled the topic for me, I was checking the last pages to see the progress towards 500, now I already know what is going to happen on the next pages i am going to read.

:(
#460InsanititiousPosted 1/18/2013 2:16:59 PM
MetalLoki posted...
gnerdus posted...

Topic of the Week.
---
Proud Member of Team Galactic.
Official Gothitelle of the Pokemon XY Board.