Ok, just bought a 3DS

#1EnclavePosted 1/16/2013 8:19:52 PM
Now, I assume I should avoid the eShop as Nintendo still fails to sell games to your account rather than your system.

What should I be looking into though? I already have Kingdom Hearts 3D but what else should I be looking into? Any turn based RPGs that are not Persona 4? Something in the same vein as Dragon Quest would be fantastic.

Still crossing my fingers that DQ VII will be localised.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#2iMURDAuPosted 1/16/2013 8:23:05 PM
Pushmo, Crashmo, Liberation Maiden, Mighty Switch Force, Gunman Clive.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#3king_darksPosted 1/16/2013 8:23:57 PM
Enclave posted...
Now, I assume I should avoid the eShop as Nintendo still fails to sell games to your account rather than your system.

What should I be looking into though? I already have Kingdom Hearts 3D but what else should I be looking into? Any turn based RPGs that are not Persona 4? Something in the same vein as Dragon Quest would be fantastic.

Generic list of good gaems!

Oot3d
Fire emblem awakening
Ghost recon shadow wars
Devil survivor overclock
Kid icarus uprising
*Inserts mario games*.

All of these are worth looking into.
---
School days are back.
#4Enclave(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:47:30 PM(edited)
king_darks posted...
Enclave posted...

Generic list of good gaems!

Oot3d
Fire emblem awakening
Ghost recon shadow wars
Devil survivor overclock
Kid icarus uprising
*Inserts mario games*.

All of these are worth looking into.

None of those sound like turn based RPGs. Neither do iMURDAus suggestions.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#5MetalLokiPosted 1/16/2013 8:47:29 PM
>_> Persona 4 isn't on the 3DS.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?
#6Enclave(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:47:55 PM
MetalLoki posted...

Is it Persona 3? I know there's a Persona on the 3DS and I'm not interested in it.
---
#7Nickcool1996Posted 1/16/2013 8:50:35 PM(edited)
All the turn-based RPGs in the style of P4 are in Japan.

All we have are first-person RPGs - The Unchained Blades port, Etrian Odyssey 4 (Out in Feb), and Soul Hackers (out in April or March).

Edit: Oh, I forgot about Denpa Men. It plays like DQ IX's post-game. E-Shop only though. I think it's $10. I think.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#8Enclave(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:49:46 PM
That's unfortunate :(
---
#9zavlinzPosted 1/16/2013 8:50:54 PM
i havnt played it, but iv heard good things about crimson shroud.
#10MetalLokiPosted 1/16/2013 8:51:15 PM
Enclave posted...
MetalLoki posted...

Is it Persona 3? I know there's a Persona on the 3DS and I'm not interested in it.

No there isn't and I am starting to feel offended by you say there is one. The only thing is a placeholder and odds are that it's Soul Hackers.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?