Video Game Raging Stories

#1Spidey98Posted 1/16/2013 8:27:10 PM
It can be any video game you played, nintendo or not. My most memorable one was when my favorite minecraft server was down. I came home one day and I was really grumpy for some reason. But anyways that night my mom got a cake and that didnt help at all with my mood lol. So then I decided to play minecraft. And minecrafts servers dont work all of the time so I bet you can guess what I did next lol.

I was entering eternal realms, wanting to play hunger games. Entered the portal and it kept on saying Downloading Terrain. So that managed to piss me off (even though that was nothing) Then it froze and brought me back to spawn and I was really pissed that I started stomping. So I try it again. Same thing happens. I said screw this s*** (mom wasnt around)

So I try again one more time and it brought me their. It started glitching out and lagging and all sorts of things. I screamed loudly and started stomping, so I guess I was throwing a temper tantrum lol.

So I go back to the spawn to play parkour. There were like 100 people gathering around trying to play, so it was lagging BADLY. I kept on messing up on the 3rd block over and over again. I literally picked up the keyboard and just slammed it against the table as hard as I could screaming at the very top of my lungs. My mom came rushing down and asked what happened and I screamed "I wanna play my motha f***** hunger games server!!"

I ended up being grounded for a long time so I guess I learned my lesson.

Another one was when I was playing mario kart 7 and the online was disconnecting and being slow, so I threw it against the wall and it didnt even break.

But my absolute wierdest one was when my mom was raging. She was reading harry potter and I decided to spoil it for her.
***SPOILER ALERT***

I told her that snape died and boy you shoulda seen her face. She came up to me and out of no where just took my mario kart 7 box, flung it across the room, and called mario gay. I will never forget that moment lol. I made a topic about it with my IceLuigi account but i forgot what it was called.
---
3DS FC: 1289-8698-7326
Black 2 FC: 0992-0446-4997
#2Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:49:06 PM
---
#3aamotPosted 1/16/2013 8:52:28 PM
Spidey98: Child of the Year nominee.
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#4KneekickerPosted 1/16/2013 8:53:13 PM
Spidey98 posted...
It can be any video game you played, nintendo or not. My most memorable one was when my favorite minecraft server was down. I came home one day and I was really grumpy for some reason. But anyways that night my mom got a cake and that didnt help at all with my mood lol. So then I decided to play minecraft. And minecrafts servers dont work all of the time so I bet you can guess what I did next lol.

I was entering eternal realms, wanting to play hunger games. Entered the portal and it kept on saying Downloading Terrain. So that managed to piss me off (even though that was nothing) Then it froze and brought me back to spawn and I was really pissed that I started stomping. So I try it again. Same thing happens. I said screw this s*** (mom wasnt around)

So I try again one more time and it brought me their. It started glitching out and lagging and all sorts of things. I screamed loudly and started stomping, so I guess I was throwing a temper tantrum lol.

So I go back to the spawn to play parkour. There were like 100 people gathering around trying to play, so it was lagging BADLY. I kept on messing up on the 3rd block over and over again. I literally picked up the keyboard and just slammed it against the table as hard as I could screaming at the very top of my lungs. My mom came rushing down and asked what happened and I screamed "I wanna play my motha f***** hunger games server!!"

I ended up being grounded for a long time so I guess I learned my lesson.

Another one was when I was playing mario kart 7 and the online was disconnecting and being slow, so I threw it against the wall and it didnt even break.

But my absolute wierdest one was when my mom was raging. She was reading harry potter and I decided to spoil it for her.
***SPOILER ALERT***

I told her that snape died and boy you shoulda seen her face. She came up to me and out of no where just took my mario kart 7 box, flung it across the room, and called mario gay. I will never forget that moment lol. I made a topic about it with my IceLuigi account but i forgot what it was called.

Luigi: It sure is nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic, Gay Mario.
Gay Mario: I hope she made lotsa spaghetti!
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#5JohnwaltPosted 1/16/2013 8:54:04 PM
Spidey98 posted...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? SNAPE DIES? OMG D:

*grabs your 3DS and smashes it* >:C
---
May the odds be ever in your favor!
#6Genericgamer667Posted 1/16/2013 8:55:12 PM
your mom called Mario gay?

uh wow
---
3DS FC: 4940-5445-8767
It is a remake, not my fault you people think ports are remakes (but only on Nintendo systems)-Demondog666 on Kid Icarus Uprising
#7Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:57:17 PM
Genericgamer667 posted...
your mom called Mario gay?

uh wow

ya type "gay" under search and it shuld be their if it werent deleted. that was with my old account though.
---
#8Sir_HaxorPosted 1/16/2013 8:57:55 PM
I'll bite.

S&P SttE a few days ago. Birth Model and Level 2-2 on hard kick my ass. Thing is back before April when my Wii was stolen I was able to play on Turbo with no trouble. Now all my skill is gone and I can't unlock Turbo mode again :(

I wanted to fling the controller at the wall so bad! But then I'd have one less GC pad.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6940-0140
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#9PyjamaHeroPosted 1/16/2013 9:01:10 PM
My one and only rage story is similar to yours TC. I had a garbage day at work and decided to try to unwind by playing StarCraft 2 multiplayer. Without going into too much detail I lost horribly several times in a row and I just grabbed my keyboard a slammed it against my desk 2-3 times really hard. I must have had a chemical imbalance that day because I've never done anything like that related to video games or otherwise.
---
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
#10Spidey98(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 9:03:27 PM
PyjamaHero posted...
My one and only rage story is similar to yours TC. I had a garbage day at work and decided to try to unwind by playing StarCraft 2 multiplayer. Without going into too much detail I lost horribly several times in a row and I just grabbed my keyboard a slammed it against my desk 2-3 times really hard. I must have had a chemical imbalance that day because I've never done anything like that related to video games or otherwise.

lol
---