should I sneak my 3ds to school so I can download the fire emblem demo?

#21abbyhitterPosted 1/17/2013 8:18:05 AM
Just wait until you get home from school.
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#22TinyTim123Posted 1/17/2013 11:59:47 PM
iammaxhailme posted...
TinyTim123 posted...
College for the win!

Although campus internet, though unlocked, doesn't seem to work with my 3DS. It works fine with my Vita though...

Luckily, I only have class Monday, Wednesday and <bleh> Friday. Even though once in college you are only supposed to take classes on Friday to avoid taking class on Saturday, at my college, unless I want to wait two years for a required course to be offered again, I have to take classes on Fridays.

I haven't had a Friday class since sophomore year. It's wonderful. Load up Tuesday/Thursday classes and have very little the rest of the week. Except work of course. -_-

I'd like to do that, but I"m a chem major, and having 6 hour labs which are always on tuesday or thursday really ruin that.

Ugh this, I'm at school from 9:45 to about 6pm on Wednesdays, and it's all in a row, with no time to go get lunch or anything. If I bring food, I have ten minutes to gulp it down before my next class... assuming no one goes over.
Like I said, my school sucks for having certain classes offered once every two years... and they just happen to be classes I need for my degree plan.
They also recently decided they don't want to do a comp engineering degree anymore. I know people who have wasted three and some change years for something they have to now transfer to get, or change majors in the last year. =\

On the plus, I got my Fire Emblem demo, and I do bring my 3DS to school. Maybe I can try it out Friday. =D
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#23MereMarePosted 1/18/2013 12:07:19 AM
Petey_Meanis posted...
>posting on Internet
>needs school Internet for demo

2/10

not everyone has a wireless set up at home.

Yeah, I don't have wireless at home either.
---
Zelda is an ACTION-ADVENTURE, not an RPG!!!
Japan is the center of the gaming universe.
#24strongo9Posted 1/18/2013 1:30:42 AM
My college doesn't care what we do using the wi-fi on campus. I have my 3DS connected and run torrents on my laptop.
---
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
#25nonexistingheroPosted 1/18/2013 2:20:23 AM
My school doesn't really care either, but it's still a pretty secure network. You need some programs to connect to it in the first place (and since last year or so, phones also have access to the network by downloading a certain app and following a tutorial).
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#26joeyx4xPosted 1/18/2013 5:26:57 AM
i snuck my 3ds into rehab when i was 15 but i never figured out the wifi password
---
Pokemon SoulSilver Friend Code: 2236 2329 6327
#27pikachupwnagePosted 1/18/2013 5:34:02 AM
Kneekicker posted...
Spidey98 posted...
I dont know the wifi password but ill figure it out. and I guess I can go to the bathroom and do it. I just want to play it maybe I can fake sick tomorrow. any advice?

You have to sneak your 3DS to school?
At my school students are allowed to use electronic devices anywhere but the library during break and lunch since it disturbs the learning of others.
Heck, the principal occasionally plays Mario Kart 7 with the other staff in the staff room that has a 3DS and sometimes even plays against students.

You have one awesome principal.
---
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png
#28nazacuckooPosted 1/18/2013 5:44:37 AM
Geez, not this guy again.
First you were snooping in your parents closet,
and now this?
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D