Why in the **** do we not have Ages/Seasons on the eShop yet?

#41shampoowarriorPosted 1/17/2013 9:14:49 AM
themasterpikmin posted...
Probably waiting for a lull in titles.

Lol
---
Official Alice of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
http://backloggery.com/shampoowarrior
#42Kaze_MemaryuPosted 1/17/2013 9:33:12 AM
xLexLuth0rx posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...
Pretty sure Capcom has s a say in it and they're reluctant to accept whatever deal Nintendo has offered them.

While they were developed by Capcom, that's still Nintendo's IP. It would be up to Nintendo.

Of course Capcom has some influence - their logo shows up in the game. So if they say they don't want to see it there, Nintendo can't do anything but keep the games off of the e-Shop.
And editing the Capcom logo out goes against the rules of VC.

Seeing how capcom let Minish Cap on there for FREE (both full gba for ambassadors and the dsiware 4 sword title) I don't think they'd stop Nintendo from releasing it.

Valid point... Completely forgot about those being released.

See the connection? Capcom has something against their GBC era... something's wrong here.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#43DDDDrovaPosted 1/17/2013 9:38:31 AM
honestly guys
just do what i did
buy used copies of the games from the internet
#44Phantom_NookPosted 1/17/2013 9:49:41 AM
DarkLink346 posted...
More and more, the only explanation I can think of for these things is that Nintendo hates money.

Beat me to it... I feel the same way about them not having Yoshi's Island or DK64 available on the Wii Shop Channel and/or eShop.

Actually, there's a reason for DK64. It has an old Rare game playable in there, and since Microsoft owns all of Rare's non-DK characters that's unfortunate for DK64.
---
GT: Tommy XD001
3DS FC: 4682-8954-0442
#45CrystalKing5426Posted 1/17/2013 10:03:20 AM
Phantom_Nook posted...
DarkLink346 posted...
More and more, the only explanation I can think of for these things is that Nintendo hates money.

Beat me to it... I feel the same way about them not having Yoshi's Island or DK64 available on the Wii Shop Channel and/or eShop.

Actually, there's a reason for DK64. It has an old Rare game playable in there, and since Microsoft owns all of Rare's non-DK characters that's unfortunate for DK64.

You mean Jetpac? I remember that being required to complete the game, but they could just replace it with Mario Bros. or something.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
#46DeathSoul2000Posted 1/17/2013 10:17:47 AM
Marsford posted...
I agree with Light here. I've explained this a million times to people but most people don't get it >_>

If you just think about it, it should be obvious. I want a new game. Why buy a random game when my favorite game is available?

because you may already have bought your fav. game and want something new? seriously, were some of you here like, dropped on the head as babies or something? explain to me what the hell's stopping you from buying a "random game" if you've already bought your fav. its just that - ALREADY BEEN BOUGHT. why would a popular game you have already bought prevent you from looking at smaller titles later on? its not like you'll just re-buy the fav. game over and over, so why would that stop you from buying something else?
#47SMASHKING84Posted 1/17/2013 10:24:09 AM
please my favorite game isn't even playable on 3ds but it is playable on wii vc,snes,gba,vita,psp,and ps3

though i'd rather have a full blown remake i'd still buy an eshop port until said remake comes out.

no excuse me watch this 2d opera scene
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon ppl who agree:3
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me. vita.lbp.me/u/TCDFTW/levels