Are there Demos on eshop for most of the Top Titles?

#1alangstPosted 1/17/2013 8:19:28 AM
So..... I'll be able to answer this question myself if UPS ever shows up today (my Mario xl bundle is otw), but I'm curious if there are demos on the eshop for most of the top titles for the 3ds.

Stuff like Mario 3d, kid Icarus, Re:R, etc....

I know Fire emblem demo drops today, and I'll be picking that up, but it would be nice to try out some of the other top games out there before I buy them.

Thanks.
---
PSN: Walkerlang
Xbox Live: Walker
#2guedesbrawlPosted 1/17/2013 8:21:05 AM
Re:R has a demo.no other relevant nintendo first party has a demo (y'know,mario,zelda,etc...);unless you count DS demos.them we also have kirby mass attack.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#3gransPosted 1/17/2013 8:23:09 AM(edited)
Mario 3D Land and Kid Icarus don't have demos. RE:Revelations does. I wouldn't say that just because a game is "big" means it's going to have a demo. Kingdom Hearts 3D and Metal Gear Solid 3 do have demos, but Mario Kart 7 and Zelda OOT3D do not for instance.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#4Shadow Stalker XPosted 1/17/2013 8:22:40 AM
Off the top of my head, RE:R, MGS3, and Theatrhythm have demos, but aside from Fire Emblem, and Nintendogs+Cats, there is no demos for any 1st-party titles.
---
Stop reading my sig, you are wasting time doing so.
#5alangst(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 8:27:15 AM
Too bad.... thx for the quick answers.
---
PSN: Walkerlang
Xbox Live: Walker