Where is the MH3U hype?

#1MillionGunmannnPosted 1/17/2013 4:32:48 PM
Its the only Action-RPG with infinite replay value that can keep you hooked for hours at a time. Also the 2nd best looking game on the system behind RE:R. Its everything Heroes of Ruin TRIED to be.
---
PKMN Black 2 FC: 3225 3480 4644
#2marioparty17Posted 1/17/2013 4:34:15 PM
it just monster hunter, not like i played it already
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#3AkagehisaPosted 1/17/2013 4:34:56 PM
WiiU board is that way ----------------->
#4BlackPhoenix127Posted 1/17/2013 4:38:58 PM
I know right? I'm so pumped for this game it's just not fair it's so far away!!! I've been dying for this game since it was announced back in late 2011. Another game that seems to have fallen under the radar is Castlevania. I just don't get it! These are two awesome 'hardcore' action games that look like they're shaping up to be some of the 3DS' best games of 2013, if not ever!

To be people not get that we're getting games console owners are jelly of? That's pretty nice. Personally I just hope that the hype amps up once they get closer to launching.

I somewhat get why Castlevania isn't being hyped on account of the Castlevania fanbase being so divided between Metroidvania obsessionals and pretty much everyone else. As for Monster Hunter, it has a pretty consistent and solid community. I can only guess that it will pick up once the games are actually out and the bulk of the group starts to get hands on time with it. Then they'll have lots of threads debating weapons, armor, etc.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#5NettoSaitoPosted 1/17/2013 4:42:18 PM
Akagehisa posted...
WiiU board is that way ----------------->

and Capcom Unity

<--------------------------

That way.
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
#6VannofThursdayPosted 1/17/2013 5:02:08 PM
i post the same thing also a few days ago ill revive it.
People here want to wait until the release for the hype goes up.
I do feel that Nintendo fanbase doesnt like this game and I mean MOSTLY of them dont bother.
While others are interested on WiiU Version instead of 3DS Ver.(d Online thing)
Mostly the MH fanbase are stuck on PSP,some cant move on bec. of Nintendo Hatred.
i myself is moving on and getting 3DS XL
#7BuretsuPosted 1/17/2013 5:03:52 PM
<----- My user name is right over here
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#8AkagehisaPosted 1/17/2013 5:10:27 PM
VannofThursday posted...
i post the same thing also a few days ago ill revive it.
People here want to wait until the release for the hype goes up.
I do feel that Nintendo fanbase doesnt like this game and I mean MOSTLY of them dont bother.
While others are interested on WiiU Version instead of 3DS Ver.(d Online thing)
Mostly the MH fanbase are stuck on PSP,some cant move on bec. of Nintendo Hatred.
i myself is moving on and getting 3DS XL

MH is not even in the top 10 3Ds boards, its sad. MH fans are posting on the WiiU board, not here.
#9VannofThursdayPosted 1/17/2013 5:11:16 PM
a lot of people here feels like Anti-MH ^_^
#10MetalLokiPosted 1/17/2013 5:13:24 PM
I think I'm boycotting capcom or something, I can't remember.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Lamia, Harpy, Centaur, Slime and Mermaid.....Next is?