Has the Fire Emblem demo changed your mind one way or the other?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has the Fire Emblem demo changed your mind one way or the other?
3 years ago#11
You should have had an option for "was probably going to get it eventually, but now I'm definitely getting it"
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
3 years ago#12
Nope, still gonna get it.

Though I will say, I the whole KH: 358/2 Days type of conversation where you read their words while they make "verbal emotes" (like "What?!" or "Huh..." or "Hmm...") instead of reading their lines does kinda annoy me.

Edit: Actually what's even weirder is that most of the time they do those verbal emotes, but sometimes they do actually read the lines. It's very... strange. And a bit irksome, but not enough to really take enjoyment out of the game.
I don't see Nintendo, Microsoft, Sony. I see Mario, Zelda, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Gears of War, Alan Wake, Heavy Rain, etc. Play games, not companies.
3 years ago#13
I was just disappointed with how short it was. I was hoping there would be enough stuff to tide me over for the next month lol
"I dare you to make less sense."
3 years ago#14
I would get but getting a television is more important at the moment ........Derp ; )
"Nothing is as strong as we say it to be"
FC: 3265-5067-7221 my name is "Divine"
3 years ago#15
Yes, I want it more.
3 years ago#16
I was really anxious for the demo to come out because I wanted to see what all the fuzz was about, I was even looking forward to pre-ordering it. But after I played the demo, I guess it wasn't what I expected... The story seemed to bore me to death I was falling asleep throughout the whole dialogue and found my self skipping through it all. Although the actual gameplay was a bit better, it's not really my cup of coffee. I know I might be in the minority here but I'll rather save my money for other games that will be coming out.
3DS FC: 4570-6793-5903
3 years ago#17
Wheres the option for "slightly interested before, but now definitely will get when i can afford it?"
Warfriends: You must be lonely, unless you are a female; which in that case u are merely a figment of my imagination
check quote for XBL GT
3 years ago#18
thompsontalker7 posted...

I'm gonna get it but after a price drop since it doesn't seem like a must-buy, at least not at $40

>Nintendo Game
>Price drop
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
3 years ago#19
I liked what I played. However I will wait for a price drop, preferably $30. I have a ton of unfinished games anyway.
"They're grill virgins. But by the time this day is over, they'll have been taken by the grill and tenderly shown the ways of flavorful meat love"
3 years ago#20
Didn't change my opinion much. Still getting it on release.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Has the Fire Emblem demo changed your mind one way or the other?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived