A Club Nintendo question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A Club Nintendo question

User Info: AlmostUnsane

AlmostUnsane
4 years ago#1
So several months ago, when Kirby's 20th Anniversary was coming out, I took the pre-release survey expecting to buy it eventually. However, I lost interest when I realized how little truly new content there is. Now, 4 months later, I still have a "To-Do: Product Registration" for the game on my CN page. It expired in September...why won't it go away?

I don't see any way to cancel or remove it, just a prompt for my registration code. Can I do anything to get rid of it? Or would I actually need a registration code, meaning I can't remove it unless I actually buy the game?

User Info: brainfreeze10

brainfreeze10
4 years ago#2
It expires NEXT September- it gives a full year to register it.

As far as I know the only ways to get rid of it are to wait or register the game. I have a couple of those too, they're kind of annoying but no huge deal.
Work is for people who don't know how to fish!
3DS Friend Code: 1289-8728-7299

User Info: JoeBudden42

JoeBudden42
4 years ago#3
I have one of those on a game I bought and registered and it still hasn't gone away lol. It is definitely annoying I wish you could get rid of them.
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. A Club Nintendo question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived