I'm sure this has been asked before, but why do demos have limited uses?

#221RazieruPosted 1/22/2013 3:56:14 PM
Keep hurr durring the same tired and stale insults for your comebacks, Mur Mur. At least apply an ounce of creativity to the pathetic and predictable trolling you're attempting, child.
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#222iMURDAuPosted 1/22/2013 4:34:28 PM
Attempting? When you responded to the last post, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that its called success.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me
#223LOLRIFANPosted 1/22/2013 8:22:31 PM
iMURDAu posted...
Attempting? When you responded to the last post, and the one before that, and the one before that, and the one before that its called success.

so you admit to trolling
---
I am a furry AND PROUD to admit it.
Also guess what I AM SMASHKING84
#224RazieruPosted 1/22/2013 8:36:19 PM(edited)
LOLRIFAN posted...
iMURDAu posted...

so you admit to trolling

Obviously. The little chap has degenerated to even more pessimistic "I know you are, but what am I" and "I own YOU" drivel. Seeing that these are the only moves he can make, I've retired from entertaining his sad hilarity.

After all, the poor little thing thinks he has some kind of mind control over me. Of course, he's still delusional as ever to the facts and the fact that I was effortlessly ripping him and his boo hoo "logic" apart as usual.

Hell, that sleazy draft right there is filled with even more of Mur Mur's rushed and horrid grammar, punctuation, and fragmented sentences. I told him haste = waste....
---
So....New Super Mario Bros. 2 wasn't released as FREE DLC for New Super Mario Bros.?!
#225hambaconeggPosted 1/22/2013 8:40:52 PM
Ever heard of the guy who leveled his characters to level 100... with a "Tales of..." demo?
#226Baha05Posted 1/22/2013 8:49:12 PM
hambaconegg posted...
Ever heard of the guy who leveled his characters to level 100... with a "Tales of..." demo?

That's actually beyond sad.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#2272wingedangelPosted 1/22/2013 8:51:54 PM
Why are people b****ing about demos having a limit of 30 uses?

Does it still do everything a demo should do? Yes.

Is it likely anyone will take up all 30 uses before actually buying the game? No.

If you DO manage to use them all, does it mean you liked it? Yes.

Is this the most idiotic thing to be arguing about? F*** YES.

So how about EVERYONE just shut up about it?
---
Lover of all things cute and pretty. <3
Black 2 FC: 4213-1800-0462
#228MegaMettaurPosted 1/22/2013 9:22:22 PM(edited)
EricFlyffMaster posted...
razieru stop ur wrong everyone against u is right

What is he wrong about? It being stupid? Because he's not. It's neither necessary our unnecessary. The fact that there is an argument is ridiculous.

Btw, I played the kingdom hearts demo to death and depleted the uses. But I didn't buy the game because I don't care enough about kingdom hearts to play the whole thing. The first game was enough for me.
---
(VITA): DJ Max Technika Tune. (Ps3): Infamous 2, KoF. PSN: Roksor.
(PC): Mabinogi, Lunatic Rave 2
#229RazieruPosted 1/22/2013 9:48:09 PM
MegaMettaur posted...
What is he wrong about? It being stupid?

No, he's just tweeting with his childish little one-liners that's all. He even quoted the same phrase twice to prove it. He's hardly worth taking seriously as he has yet to contribute ANYTHING.

Because he's not. It's neither necessary our unnecessary. The fact that there is an argument is ridiculous.

Only those who only know how to be doormats, especially for these video game companies they idolize and wet themselves over, are defending such a stupid thing.

What do they know about thinking outside the box and NOT parading around like a bunch of boy scouts to this bs?

Btw, I played the kingdom hearts demo to death and depleted the uses. But I didn't buy the game because I don't care enough about kingdom hearts to play the whole thing. The first game was enough for me.

They are still willfully ignorant enough to be deluded by the assumption that limiting a fragment of the full software will actually convince people to buy the full version.

If anything, by limiting something ALREADY LIMITED IN NATURE, there is a bigger risk of gamers not getting enough exposure to it, and therefore it would promote them to be indecisive instead.

Just a decade ago, at the least, I could play all my PS 1 demos and what not without worrying about how much I used them. But now, since it's an adopted norm by their almighty video game companies, it is a sin to play demos without limits. You just got to love how people are willing enough to put their little standards and everything else on the line just to be doormats and so submissive to stuff like that.

But, again I say, what do they know about thinking outside the little boy scout box they are chucking rocks through?
---
#230iMURDAuPosted 1/23/2013 4:14:43 AM
Every word you type is invalid due to the fact you don't own a 3DS.
---
"I'm saying people outside GameFAQs didn't care when Mega Man Legends 3 was cancelled." horror_spooky
3DS FC: 1977-1514-4983, PM if you add me